BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. EntrepreneurialSpirit

EntrepreneurialSpirit Entrepreneur

Hello,

I come from a family of entrepreneurs and definitely have the "entrepreneurial spirit" in me. I am currently a full time employee working 9-5 in the Higher Education Industry in Academic Advisement. While this isn't exactly the most entrepreneurial venture, I still love to learn and keep my options open for new opportunities. It's not an easy arena to enter, and my respect for entrepreneurs is sky high. I'm excited to learn all I can and look forward to bringing my contributions to this forum!

K likes this.

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome to EmtrepreneurFix.

3. KenBrace

KenBrace Entrepreneur

Welcome to the forum. I grew up in a poor family and that has inspired me to work hard and be creative to create a better life for myself and my future family. I know what it's like to be poor so I've really learned not to take resource availability for granted.

4. Jade

Jade Entrepreneur

Welcome to the forums.

5. Jijin P

Jijin P Business Owner Entrepreneur