BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Small Business, and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. K

K Member

Hey members, today we've added some new forums and rearranged the order/layout.

I'd like to ask you all on your opinion and if you think we've missed anything or if you'd like to see something different.

Thanks.

2. azgold

azgold Moderator Member

Love the step progression of the forums, K! What a fantastic idea!

Michelle Bondesio likes this.
  3. K

K Member

Thank you, any additions you'd like to see?

4. rikshaw

rikshaw Member

Can you guys add a video section on the general category, so we can add our relevant videos on this category.
    Thanks for rearrange the layout.

5. K

K Member

Hey @rikshaw, what type of videos would you be adding?

6. rikshaw

rikshaw Member

Mostly Youtube videos "K". We have missed lots of great videos everyday. Considering that fact Entrepreneurfix could be a platform to watch those videos. The videos might be inspirational, motivational, funny, great documentary, tips and tricks etc.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  7. azgold

azgold Moderator Member

So, you're saying resource and inspirational videos, plus maybe some for fun?

Hmmm....hadn't thought of that but I like the sound of it. How though, would you prevent abuse/spamming? K is pretty busy as it is.

Perhaps resource videos could be strictly admin/mod supplied, rather than an open forum. I dunno, just thinking and typing at the same time.

Sorry, K - didn't mean to butt in. This sounded like a potentially good and bad idea to me. I'd like to second it, however do have abuse concerns. Also, the time burden on you and the mods.

OK, butting back out now.

lmefastpay and bria1 like this.
  8. bria1

bria1 Member

I took a look and love the new changes. I like that the new topics of discussion and can't wait to take a whack at them. I thank you for reaching out via e-mail to inform us about the recent changes. I have only been apart of this community for a few days now..but I am enjoying it very much. Thanks again for continuing to improve and innovate.

9. K, I think your changes were implemented just as I joined so I'm not sure how much things have changed, but I'd like to take this opportunity to share what I like about the way the site is laid out.

As a whole, it's easy to navigate with a clean interface - no glaring, blaring flashy adverts popping up everywhere like on a lot of other forum sites. Instead, they are on the side and the bottom so not overly distracting (or annoying).I know that everything is traditionally "supposed" to be positioned around the advertising but times are changing.

I also like that it's simple to create and publish posts and that you have full formatting options, like you would if you were posting to Wordpress. And your forum topic sections are relevant, and well-laid out, although I note the "Play" section is larger than any other, LOL :)

Enjoying the experience so far, thanks.

10. K

K Member

I think these would fall into each section:
    Useful Resources and Inspirations | Entrepreneur Forum | EntrepreneurFix
    Mindset and Motivation | Entrepreneur Forum | EntrepreneurFix
    I don't think we need a specific forum for videos at this stage, but thank you for the suggestion.

Thank you for your great feedback.

Thank you, i'm glad you're enjoying it!

You could never "butt in" :)! Thanks.

azgold likes this.
  11. Federico.Gimeno

Federico.Gimeno Member

I didn't knew the previous layout, but this one is looking great. I like the alerts and the latest active forums at the beginning of the page. Good job!

Fatigah likes this.
  12. bria1

bria1 Member

I like the spiritual post idea because sometimes we all need a pick me up...and I think more fun to lighten the mood. This is by far my most favorite community. It is very diverse and easy to navigate. I have had a problem with what categories to post a new topic in..I guess I was getting a little confused. I will try again though.

13. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Member

I loved the new layout, however, I believe that the old layout was also not bad either. There are more topics now and I hope there will be better interaction.

14. Marketer

Marketer Member

I am new to the site today so no idea what it was before. I know that I like what I see and it seems easy to navigate! I like that you have asked though. Sometimes it is helpful for all to be able to give feedback and I am sure it is good for the moderators too.

15. bria1

bria1 Member

I really like the new topics that have been added. Very interesting topics that I want to know more about. Useful resources and inspirations is my favorite.

16. setupdisc

setupdisc Member

I like the changes and the extra sections. It's streamlined, but there's more options for each one you want to read and more organized. I did like the way it was before, but I think I like this layout just a little better. I had one or two ideas that might make it even more enticing that I'll probably mention later on if you're interested in them, but this looks great. Good job! :)

17. Debbie Allen

Debbie Allen Member

I am very new to the forum, but so far I do love it. The colors are great! The ease of going from one forum to the next is good and I like the popups with the links of where and what to do next. I hate getting lost and don't care to be confused like many other sites do to me. I will be looking around more in the coming days.