BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need your input: productivity course

Discussion in 'Planning Your Business' started by Brian, Dec 29, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Brian

Brian Entrepreneur

Hey guys,

I'm building a productivity course that's focused on helping new Internet entrepreneurs, and starting a new Internet business. Essentially, anything that involves you and business over the Web.

I have an idea what I will be putting in my course, but that's just based on my own experience and some research into other forums.

I'd like to ask: What really bugs you about your own productivity and workflow? What sort of questions do you have relating to your productiveness? What would you like to see specifically changed in your work life as someone who's building or growing a business online? How might I help you because a better productive person?

I'd like you to share with me your problems. If it's too personal, and you don't mind sharing, please feel free to message me privately.

In return, when completed I'd like to return the favour and share with you my course. Would love your testimonies to share with the world of budding online entrepreneurs, too!

Cheers,
    Brian

treebark likes this.

2. K

K Entrepreneur

What really bugs you about your own productivity and workflow?
    Discrations, tiredness, lack of drive (tbh very rare i'm pretty motivated!)

What sort of questions do you have relating to your productiveness?
    Would be interested to know what "apps" work and assist in the era of mobile.

What would you like to see specifically changed in your work life as someone who's building or growing a business online?
    Easier to get and access mentors and business expertise (hello EntrepreneurFix)

How might I help you because a better productive person?
    Looking forward to the course!

3. webpreneur

webpreneur Entrepreneur

I've got a system that works pretty well for me but I will tell you the main problem I see with those I mentor: lack of planning. Many people don't have a plan to follow and without one, their path tends to be one step forward, three steps back.

4. Goldstandard89

Goldstandard89 Entrepreneur

I think half the problem with productivity is spending an exuberant amount of time on time wasters instead of what I really needed to get done. I think for beginners it's hard to figure out what the most important part of the business to start first. There is also the modern need to multitask that I don't think is helpful when you start out. Focusing in the beginning to make sure the structure of your business flows smoothly is more important that bouncing around on multiple tasks with the need to check of a plethora of little tasks. It's more important to do one task well than half finishing different projects. Multitasking and not get all the projects done can be self defeating.

Next would be the ability to identify what is the most important project you need to work on or fix that day to keep your business working well. So I think you need a beginner program for people starting out and then another one who is trying to streamline an established business because they need completely different help because they're in different places.

5. ruener79

ruener79 Entrepreneur

What really bugs you about your own productivity and workflow?
    - How to deal with distractions? What are the things you MUST do to stay focused on getting things done?
    -What could be a smart day-to-day work routine?

What sort of questions do you have relating to your productiveness?
    -
    What can motivate you more to work hard?
    - How do you stay motivated?
    - How do you convince yourself that all these hard work will essentially pay off?

How might I help you because a better productive person?
    -
    Do you have ready-made templates of things such as business presentations, etc.