BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need to get data list of businesses in the USA

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by asi, Jan 6, 2016.

Share This Page

1. asi

asi Entrepreneur

Hi all

my first time here so please be nice :)

i'm looking for a company that can get me a list of all
    hair salons and beauty supplies in the us...
    I outsourced that job but not to happy with the results

Did a search on google and saw this company "exact data" but heard bad reviews about them so don't wanna use them...
    Can anyone recommend me of a way to get precise data of that kind

2. Isaac Kieffer

Isaac Kieffer Entrepreneur

If you know the names of all the hair salons you can go into google, scroll out to see all of the US and type in the name! Should show you all the locations, then you'll be able to write down address/phone numbers that way! Or you can talk to a title company in every county and ask for every hair salons address in that county. Then put the addresses into a reverse directory to get the number. Those would both require a lot of work. A lot of the work I've found when looking for information about people or companies is a trial and error system. So I would go ahead and try the exact data company.

If anyone knows better let them speak up.

3. asi

asi Entrepreneur

yeah please do if anyone knows a sufficient way to do that

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Business lists are notoriously unreliable. They are rarely completely accurate and frequently out of date.

You will find that most all companies research and compile their own lists. It is the only reliable way to get this done.

5. asi

asi Entrepreneur

So basically there is nothing i can do about it
    Should i stay with my freelancer and hope for the best
    or anyone have an idea

6. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

I gave you the path you need to take. All of us have to learn to research. You need to learn to research. To say there is nothing you can do about it is ignoring my message to you. Research! This is the backbone of an entrepreneur! If you cannot, or do not want to, do the research yourself, then you must find a very reliable source to do it for you. If you outsource it, make sure they have verifiable credentials for the type of project for which they will be paid.

7. asi

asi Entrepreneur

Got it
    thank you T J :)

T J Tutor likes this.