BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need some advice pls.

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing and Promotion' started by deniafe, Feb 13, 2016.

Share This Page

1. deniafe

deniafe Entrepreneur

Hey guys. I need some advice here pls. I'm about to start a campaign on Facebook book. I'm promoting a ringtone and wallpaper mobile offer. I'm targeting Australia, as the ad is for Australia. I'm linking directly to the offer. The offer has 4% conversion rate. I'm starting with 10 ad creatives, mixing 3 images, 2 headlines and 2 descriptions. I'm targeting mobile newsfeed.
    So what do you think I'm doing wrong and how can I improve it.
    Any suggestions will be most appreciated

2. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

Your campaign looks good. However, before you go for paid advertising, try free advertising among your friends and followers. If it works create a page for you ad campaign and promote your page. If you get customers, you can then consider doing paid advertising. Start as low as $1 a day than slowly build up your campaign.

3. deniafe

deniafe Entrepreneur

Thanks. I'm from Nigeria, so the ad is not relevant to my friends. I don't see any way around it. I have to go for paid traffic.

4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

I do not have advice specific to the ad, however, if your looking to other campaigns then maybe you would be interested in testing some of my campaigns. PM, to learn more!

5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Promote to a custom FB page for the offer, do not direct link.

deniafe likes this.
  6. CoolSpot

CoolSpot Entrepreneur

I thought I was on affiliate fix when I read this one lol

If you havnt already, check out affiliate fix, there is gonna be a lot of info there to help with this one :D

azgold, deniafe and T J Tutor like this.
  7. deniafe

deniafe Entrepreneur

What do mean by custom fb page? Are you referring to Facebook custom audience?

8. deniafe

deniafe Entrepreneur

Yes. I have Checked affiliatefix. It's more advanced and contains more information than this forum. I guess it must be older and targeted at affiliate marketers.

9. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

It's best to create FB pages to promote and pre-sell yourself, your business, services, or your products.

Go to facebook.com/pages/create and choose a category from the drop down menu. Then select a more specific category from the next drop down menu. Click "Get Started" and follow the onscreen instructions.

10. thedude

thedude Entrepreneur

What's your wording like? Often times simple changes in an ads wording can significantly increase conversion. I have seen examples of it on many marketing forums. Try out different words and see what works best.

11. deniafe

deniafe Entrepreneur

Ok. But this will take time. I want to start getting traffic fast. I can scale from there.

12. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

It takes less than a 10 minutes to set up a Facebook Page. You can customize it in under thirty minutes. It does not take a lot of time. Not using an FB page is like running direct links in any CPA campaign, lower ROI!

13. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

I see that you are into Facebook marketing. Your trade in stock is also unique. I think your marketing initiative is on track. I would suggest that you spread the word to other high traffic sites like Fiverr. You can also dive into email marketing and create a list from your Facebook followers. You can use solo ads to access large lists. Then create attractive emails and send them using Googles' new autoresponder service which is free. Hope this helps.

14. doodles67

doodles67 Entrepreneur

You should establish a Facebook page for your product.

Another strategy you can do is to find Australian Facebook groups to join to see if anyone would be willing to review your product. Be sure that you read the group's rules before doing any self promotion.

15. Eqserver

Eqserver Entrepreneur

You can try to boost your specific status on Facebook. First you need to create a good status for your specific webpages and then insert a link into that status. I think you will get more fruitful CTR.

16. deniafe

deniafe Entrepreneur

Google's new auto responder? I thought Google doesn't like mass mailing. Do you mean Gmass?

17. deniafe

deniafe Entrepreneur

Most Facebook groups are saturated with spams. Even I don't visit Facebook groups for anything serious anymore, so I don't expect anyone to take any advert on the groups seriously. Besides, is there a way to target Facebook groups by country?

18. onlinecashcity

onlinecashcity Entrepreneur

It will take time to generate leads/interest. YOu can't expect to just send something out and expect everybody to get hooked. Set up a FB page as suggested, and a professional Twitter as well. You can pay a bit to have it promoted fi you want to start generating interest quickly.

19. Corazon

Corazon Entrepreneur

I think I will go with this. Try free advertising first since you have nothing to lose except time. There are many ways in promoting via Facebook, all you need is to be creative. However, for a serious business, it is not really bad to have paid advertising. But what about doing both - free advertising and paid advertising? A Facebook page is a good start and promoting it to your friends is the second step. Just hope that it will get viral somehow.

20. ruener79

ruener79 Entrepreneur

Can one actually promote a product through Facebook as an individual account? Perhaps I'm wrong, but I'm under the impression that you can do Facebook advertising ONLY with the use of a Facebook page. At least, that's what my colleague did when I was employed. He created a page for the company's school just so we can do Ad campaigns through FB. So, after setting up the page - he just waited and asked friends to like the page. According to him, a minimum 50 likes is all that's needed for one to be able to customize your FB address (shorten or employ your business name in the FB address).
    Also, I don't know about groups - but when we do Ad campaigns I do remember that you can actually specify your target audience (specify not just the country, but actually indicate the age group, specific location, gender, interests, and etc. Doing this targeted audience helped boost people's awareness of the school, and most of the people who came by to visit the center were because of the Ads.