BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need Name Suggestions For Network

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by JakeFPS, Mar 21, 2015.

Share This Page

1. JakeFPS

JakeFPS Entrepreneur

I am in the process of working on a project of starting up a YouTube network.

The one thing I am missing is a good name for the YouTube network.

So I was wondering if anybody here could give me some good name suggestions for the network?

The network is going to be primarily for gaming YouTubers when we first start up.

So if you can think of some good names please suggest me some as it would really help me out.

Thanks,

-Jake

2. Josh

Josh Entrepreneur

What type of games will be played? If you have FPS games I think you should have a different naming focus then if you have an RPG game.

3. JakeFPS

JakeFPS Entrepreneur

Well we will be partnering gamers that upload any game footage.

4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Well, how about gamefootagetube.com and call it Game Footage Tube or gamersfootagetube.com and call it Gamers Footage Tube. If you do not want the tube in there then I can think of gamersfootage.com. A lot of the good domain names are taken. I also, found gamervideo.org & gamevideos.us or .biz.

Do you already have the script to have this?