BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need Help

Discussion in 'Planning Your Business' started by innov8, Sep 27, 2016.

Share This Page

1. innov8

innov8 Entrepreneur

Hey whats up Entre Fix?

this is my first post and I'm excited to be here. If I posted in the wrong column or did something I wasn't suppose to please forgive me.

Anyways, I have an product that has yet been created. I could marketed it too a specific demographic, make it strong, and valuable to them or I can simplify it and sell it too everybody. When going about this and launching a new product, what is the best way (if theres such one) to go about it? i.e. that the first product I make be my price point and generic or do I make one and target a demographic for it.

Thanks guys

2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

@innov8 ; welcome to entrepreneurfix.

Very ambiguous question without much info. Whats the product you want to create and sell ?

3. innov8

innov8 Entrepreneur

Not really. Imagine this for an example..

You could specialize it for one demographic and make it meaningful to them or you launch the product, bland and plain so everyone can use it. The "ball was created for many purposes but also for everyone. So whoever invented the basketball, dialed down the demographic.

Does this make more sense? If it doesn't thats okay. I appreciate the time and answers from everyone, its a learning experience for me.

4. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

@innov8 - hello and welcome to EFix!

I'm no expert but if you know you have a highly targeted audience for your product, I'd stick with that. I don't know what your product is but perhaps you could modify later, make it more generic to sell to the masses.

innov8 likes this.
  5. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

@innov8 ; I get you.

Thanks for clarifying.

One normally tend to fulfill demand (By developing product / services) for himself first and then in and around of the place / city / state / country and then goes global. The key is knowing of the demand is very very important!

innov8 likes this.
  6. Emma Clark

Emma Clark Entrepreneur

Hi innov8,
    In my opinion, the platform where you will find your target audience, you can sell there.
    Thanks!!