BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My paying ads review

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing and Promotion' started by cashflowchase, Dec 18, 2015.

Share This Page

1. cashflowchase

cashflowchase Entrepreneur

Hey everyone this is cashflowchase and I just want to discuss mypayingads they seemed to catch my attention when I was researching some new marketing ideas.

I found out how to find a validation for sites by world wide rankings. However that's my competitors tool but if you are curious just message me. Some of you probably already know what I'm talking about.

However they are currently ranked 3,000+ in the world and their growing rapidly. Plus going to the site, it shows you the date it launched, total members, total payouts, and I think the last withdrawl payout.

So I researched more on it. I'm pretty much new to the marketing area. Anyone who is involved in mypayingads and has invested a good mount of money is making a good amount back everyday. This guy startup with $2,000 so imagine if he sticks with it in 5 months he'll probably have over $500 payouts. That's daily too I believe. I see people taking money out all the time.

However I invested $10 for the Ad pack 1 I'm earning money slowly but hey its working! The max amount for the first level is 200 shares of ads.

AdPack-Plan 1: $1 share maturing at $1.20 (120% Returns) --- level 1 (200 shares max)
    AdPack-Plan 2: $3 share maturing at $3.60 (120% Returns) -- level 2 -9 (100 shares max)
    AdPack-Plan 3: $5 share maturing at $6.25 (125% Returns)
    AdPack-Plan 4: $7 share maturing at $8.75 (125% Returns)
    AdPack-Plan 5: $10 share maturing at $13.00 (130% Returns)
    AdPack-Plan 6: $15 share maturing at $19.50 (130% Returns)
    AdPack-Plan 7: $20 share maturing at $27.00 (135% Returns)
    AdPack-Plan 8: $30 share maturing at $40.50 (135% Returns)
    AdPack-Plan 9: $40 share maturing at $56.00 (140% Returns)
    AdPack-Plan 10:$50 share maturing at $75.00 (150% Returns) ---level 10 (2,000 shares max)

Sounds much like the stock market!

So the more you start with the more you will see back. Now I started small to test it out and I haven't touched the red. You get paid every 30 minutes. This works like a bank except your percentage when you put your money in increases over times.

I'll buy 90 more shares and have a total of 100 shares. There is a mypayingads calculator too if your curious about numbers. I'm going to show my $10 progress.

upload_2015-12-18_23-11-52.png

If you want to join just message me. This program allows me to advertise elsewhere there's other ways of earning more money and increasing your ROI