BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Small Business, and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Joe

Joe Warrior

So if you're not familiar with the company glass-app you should look them up great idea. but that's not the point I'm trying to make. I was thinking that LG's flexible lcd screen could be used in glass-apps glass. Such as a laptop or desktop. with a laptop you could have the bottom also made with this glass so its almost see through and the insides could be covered(minus where the vents would be (the back)) with a type of reflective or whitish material as to make it sleek. There woudnt be buttons but a full touchpad(minus where the palms go) which could allow for customization of colors and layouts. imagine having your keyboard then swiping it over to have a calculator, widget, etc. When I thought of something like this i thought if i could make a prototype i could possibly sell it to apple. But again its just a thought I have by seeing whats around me

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Famous Warrior

So, what's the point here? Are you just making a statement?

I don't see a question here anywhere.

3. Joe

Joe Warrior

It's kinda asking for opinions of my idea. It's just a new look that'll probably appeal to the younger adults and up and coming age groups

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Famous Warrior

What you ought to do is some drawing mock ups so we can see examples of them. All good ideas need to be drawn up with a visual representation. If you can't do it yourself, maybe someone here could help you that part.

5. Joe

Joe Warrior

i had came up with that idea the moment I posted it, I will be make a sketch then a 3D model of it to see where it goes

6. Griffin

Griffin Seasoned Warrior

As TJ said, a visual representation would be very useful (to us and yourself). I look forward to seeing your concepts.

7. DeathXGun

DeathXGun New Warrior

I am 16, a gamer, programmer, and PC fanatic who sees promise in this business venture. I can fully imagine what you are imagining and it sounds quite pleasant. Being able to control, fully, with merely no restrictions, the customization of your computer, your whole computer, seems brilliant. I myself for one have never thought of this idea, but it appeals to me in several ways. For one, it makes life much, much simpler with the easy-to-use interface and for two, having a high end PC is great, but what we all really want is the ability to show it off. How can you show off an "ASUS ROG" when the back of it is solid black with no appeal? You simply can't! This idea not only allows for innovation, it can eventually spark new ideas in younger adults minds that could inevitably lead to a new generation of technology. My friend, Joe, I think you have stumbled upon an idea that is beyond what you are seeing. Something that truly could lead to much, much more! But, on top of that and based on what I have said, I do believe Apple or Windows will have already thought about this idea and are more than likely studying it now.

-DeathXGun

8. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Seasoned Warrior

Hmm, sounds like an awesome idea. I would love to see the visual model of this innovation. Keep us posted! :)