BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Kimchi Socks

Kimchi Socks Business Owner Entrepreneur

I am looking for some feedback on my website. Also, join my email list and give me feedback on that too. I have a automation system setup for my email list and I would appreciate feedback on that as well. I am to using your feedback to optimize my online business.

- www.kimchisocks.com main goal is to sell socks and use a portion of my profits to sponsor social projects.

- I like socks and I live in S. Korea where I am by the manufactures of the socks I buy. I also wanted a way to raise money to help people.

- I been working on Kimchi Socks for 3 months now.

- My 6-Month plan is to optimize my business website, system, build brand equity, and create a $100 month income cash flow.

- My 1-year plan is to have a income of $2K a month coming in and have a loyal customer base of at least 100 repeat customers.

- My 5-year plan is to have a base of operation setup in the States that handles all shipping, handling, customer services, and admin. Also to be able to donate and sponsor more social projects from Kimchi Socks profits.

[​IMG]

T J Tutor and K like this.

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Kimchi Socks likes this.
  3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Your website looks nice, itself. Is this open to just South Korea or opened worldwide? know shipping cost maybe a hurdle. I find it interesting that it is a sock subscription. I have never seen them before but good luck with it.

4. Pop

Pop Entrepreneur

Overall I like your idea and website (just a tad slow loading for me, but not too bad). What would put me off as a customer as I could not find where to buy a single pair of socks (you say on the front page this is possible? Where?). As you seem to be selling a "one size" product I would want to order 1 and ensure it was a size I could wear and just check the product out before subscribing. I would also want to see a representative example of the designs to see if the future designs would be ones I would probably like.

5. Kimchi Socks

Hello Pop,

Are you sure you looked on my website? There are more than one way to purchase just a single pair of socks. The "Join The Club" link at the top of my home page and then if you scroll down, there are three buying options buttons which brings you to a page where you can place your order. There is also a video of a blogger showing and talking about my socks in a video. Also on my home page, there is my Instagram feed with pictures of my socks. Thank you for your comment.

-Jason

6. Kimchi Socks

This is for US consumers only for right now.

7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Great endeavor @Kimchi Socks , welcome to EntrepreneurFix!

I highly recommend getting some disclosure pages up as well as an About page!

8. Pop

Pop Entrepreneur

Yes I was definitely on your site. Now I see two big red 'buy now' buttons but they were not there when I looked last time.