BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Angel, Jan 22, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Angel

Angel Entrepreneur

Hello. My name is Angel, I'm a 30 (almost 31) year old woman from mid-western America. I come from a family of entrepreneurs. While working a typical "day job" in an office, I have also been hard at work in my various entrepreneurial efforts. I have experience in so many different areas, from art to animals to retail. I have that itch again, the one I can't quite scratch because I'm dying for some new successful project!

I'm hoping to learn a lot here and plan to be a bit more of a lurker than anything during my stay.

Ciao for now!

T J Tutor likes this.

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Hello there, @Angel! Welcome to the forum. We're glad you have joined us here. :) Well, I could really see that you have passion for entrepreneurship since your parents are also businessmen. I do wish you all the best with your future endeavors. Keep in touch!

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

4. Angel

Angel Entrepreneur

Thank you very much! I look forward to being here!

5. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

Hello Angel and Welcome to EntrepreneurFix! You had come from a family of entrepreneurs and you are lucky because they can guide you all through the way in your business journey and good luck! :) Nice to meet you!

Angel likes this.
  6. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hi @Angel , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

What area of business interest you the most?

have you had some past businesses?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

7. Arken June Malvecino

Arken June Malvecino Entrepreneur

@Angel, you made a good choice of joining this community! I learned lots of things here, and I hope it would be the same to you. Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!

8. Angel

Angel Entrepreneur

I am drawn to businesses, in which I can use my creativity. I have many talents from fine art to music and various crafts. I enjoy thinking outside of the box and coming up with new ideas. My father has an inventor's mind, so I presume I take after him in this aspect.

In the past my mother and I opened a tanning salon, several years ago. Unfortunately, due to economic decline, we opted to close the business before it was a complete loss.

I personally, have freelanced and dabbled in graphic design, writing, web design & development. I like to stay busy, so while working a full time day job, I try to keep myself active after hours.

I have worked since the age of 12 (legal, no.. probably not ;) ). As far back as I can remember, I've always tried to come up with my own business or some idea to earn extra money. Last year my sister in-law and I opened a candy business, mainly for fun. We couldn't have picked a worse time with all of the health nuts everywhere ;) So we're coming up with "healthy alternatives" to add to our mix.

I am also a partner is a Russian based business with a friend of mine. The business is somewhat successful in Russia, but we are finding it difficult to bring it to the US.

My family is full of entrepreneurs. My father, grandfather and uncles had a family business of painting & drywalling. They remodeled Mariotts and other hotels/motels, churches and so on. My mother's side has had many restaurants (cafe- style).

The money-aspect is always in the back of my mind, but I'm hoping to find something that makes me feel fulfilled.

T J Tutor likes this.
  9. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

When you are a beginner entrepreneur, you must complete a new venture and bring it full circle to independence and success before wrestling with another. Once you have a a few under your belt can you attempt doing more than one at the same time.

Pick one venture, put your all into it until it is complete, and then get your next one going.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
    Angel likes this.
  10. Angel

Angel Entrepreneur

Great advice! I think it's the most difficult part for me :) With some discipline I think I can do it when I find the right venture for me!