BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My First 100$ With ClickBank

Discussion in 'Useful Resources and Inspirations' started by Game Changer, May 23, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Game Changer

Game Changer Entrepreneur

ClickBank is a great marketplace if you want to do affiliate marketing. It's very easy to sign up and get your affiliate link.
    Well, I start promoting ClickBank products since last month and earn my first 100$ by this month.
    First thing remember I am not new in online marketing so success came to my door very swiftly. If you are newbie I suggest you to learn first then come to online marketing.
    I always focus one item and promote it various way. I know there are thousands of product in ClickBank but if I promote a lot of products even 10 products at one time then it is sure I'll fail.
    I have used paid campaign for promoting my product. This is because paid traffic are more convert then free one. So I always focus on that. I am not use A/B testing rather then use A/B/C/D... testing. I used different banner adds and calculate which one is converting. Then only use the right one.
    So my suggestion to the newbie. Work hard, being focus only one thing, don't be frustrated. Success definitely salutes you.

2. Twista Tom

Twista Tom Entrepreneur

ClickBank is a nice marketplace but they have some crap products too. Sometimes it's very difficult to find out the right product.

3. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

I'll check it out. Sounds exciting, thanks for sharing.

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I am glad to know it totally worked on your end. However, I don't think it would be the same story for everyone else. But I totally agree with what you have said about working hard and being patient. If you would really set all your heart into something, I am pretty sure you would succeed in that field.

5. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

I'm not aware of ckickbank to be honest and while it's good to know it's been successful for you, as others have said I'm not to sure if that would be the same for everybody.

When starting a new venture, like the OP says, it's important to walk before you run, and taking your time to learn about something and not jumping in can be key to success or failure.

6. Steve Dawson

Steve Dawson Entrepreneur

Absolutely, researching into your potential income and relative success stories save a lot of groundwork later as well as teething troubles that could easily have been avoided. I'm sure the OP's experience in the field helped him enormously but its good to know that that sort of income is attainable with a strong work ethic and focus on selected products.

7. Kathryn M.

Kathryn M. Entrepreneur

I think this is the most solid ClickBank advice I've ever read or heard. You gave an honest review stating you were able to make the amount you did so quickly because you are already fluent in online marketing.

I've looked into ClickBank, signed up and took a look around, but never used it. I gather it's a good place to find products immediately if you want to start something up quickly. It's something I will probably get into once I run out of products to sell and can't think of any more ideas on my own.

8. 111kg

111kg Entrepreneur

I tried promoting bodybuilding.com back when they were in ClickBank, but have never had any real success with it. I don't have any success with impactradius either, fact that makes me think that I should change the store I'm promoting, even if is one of the biggest online stores in the world.

9. mtayp01

mtayp01 Entrepreneur

I'm currently looking for job opportunities online so I could add to my day job's salary, and this is the first time I've heard of ClickBank. I'd definitely check this out. Will update you as to my progress, if any.

10. treebark

treebark Entrepreneur

If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing now to add to your income?

11. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

While I haven't tried clickbabk myself, I know a few people that have with varying degrees of success.

There are people that do like to use the site, but at the same time there are a lot that say its a waste of time so I think the jury is still out.

12. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

It's not a waste of time if you select a good product and promote it right, in my opinion.

T J Tutor likes this.
  13. Kathryn M.

Kathryn M. Entrepreneur

I think it's a place where there is a lot of junk, but if you take the time to look, you may find a few gems worth promoting. The question is, do you want to spend the time looking for a diamond in the rough, or do you want to spend time on something that doesn't have a bunch of junk lying around it?

14. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

That's the thing. You can make good money but you'd have to take the time to find a good product. If possible, try it out yourself first, to determine its quality.

15. nailah783

nailah783 Entrepreneur

Where are you marketing? How are you making this a success? I remember a long time ago trying to do this, but it didn't really work for me. I'm not good at tags, keywords, and knowing where to get the best results.

16. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

I earn from ClickBank every week with a couple of forevergreen blogs. They took a couple of days to build, a little social engagement, sprinkle on some occasional paid traffic, and viola... a little bit of passive income.

azgold and K like this.
  17. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

When I think of a passive income, I tend to think of income generated with little effort. What you've described @T J Tutor doesn't sound like little effort.

For that amount of work I'd want more than a token amount at the end of every week to be honest.

18. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

It doesn't get more passive than that @pwarbi , I spent less than a day on each site a few months ago and they are delivering a paycheck every week. I don't spend more than an hour a week on the two of them.

19. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

I think it depends on what your making off the site. I'm obviously not asking you to disclose what you make, as its none of our business, but if you think the effort involved is worth it for you, that's all that matters.

There are some sites that are classed as passive income but when you work it out, your making $10 a year. I'm not saying this is one of them as I've never used it, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

20. arthnel

arthnel Entrepreneur

I think it's interesting that people are still talking about Clickbank and making money. I've tried that site for over a year and clearly, I'm doing something wrong. Ive tried several different strategies and spent some money on these, and til this day I haven't made a dollar. I admit that i may be doing something wrong, but I don't believe that many people want these products. My next move was to consider creating my own product and trying to get people to market it for me, but I'm not really liking Clickbank much.