BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Small Business, and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Gibran

Gibran Member

Hi there, i have one idea in my mind, so i hope you can help me.

Business idea:

Create a company that can delivery any product that the people want to send or to receive in one city or surrounding cities, using the same people as "delivery man".

So for example, if i want to send a packet to a friend who lives in the other part of the city, i enter to PINEAPPLE DRIVE , tell that i want to send or receive something, one people who is near to my and has a car, go to my packet and send to my friend (it´s like the uber in the delivery service).

So for theses reasons i need people who want to join me to develop this big idea, so anyone of you want to join me?.

It supposes that i need :

- IT people
    - Graphic Design people
    - Marketing people

2. Joe

Joe Member

This reminds me of what movies portray in New York where if a business needs a file or something delivered that day, they'd send a man on a bike. I feel this may only be useful in major cities. If not then gas would become an issue.(depending on how much you charge) I don't think the average joe would need to deliver something to someone in their city the day of. But businesses could use this possibly

3. Gibran

Gibran Member

Yes i know what movie you said, but firstly, my idea is based in food and supermarket, like for example people that can´t go to the supermarket by milk, vegetables, etc or someone how can order a hamburger but he/she doesn´t have a car o time, they can use my service to reduce their time.

My goal is that people who doesn´t have the opportunity or the sources to buy something that they want, we (as a company) can provide, and also we can create part jobs to people who need money(obviously we need small car or motorcycle and we need to divide or reduce the distance and the gas).

4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

@Gibran, I think this is an interesting idea. Sounds like it might be cheaper then sending it via post office, Fedex, etc. I, myself am attending an online university for me IT degree for website programming as my major and web design & security as my minor. Depending on what kind of IT work you would needs, I might be able to help with this. PM me if your still looking?

5. Gibran

Gibran Member

Hi William Clements, basically is just to create interface and all that kind of things; pass me your email to give you more detail about this idea and see if we can work together, have a nice day.

6. Griffin

Griffin Member

This is actually quite interesting. I feel like I've seen this idea elsewhere, but I'm not quite sure. If you list your email, I'll send you one and we can discuss this concept.

7. Gibran

Gibran Member

Hi guys, i can´t post you my email yet (page´s politics) but i´m creating a web page for people can see my concept and have a better understanding of my idea, maybe the web page can be ready in 2 days.

8. Gibran

Gibran Member

Guys, i need you publish more comment to put my web page here, and you can have more information about this idea.

9. Griffin

Griffin Member

Hello, Gibran. Although I understand that you want to reach a certain post count to post links, I ask for you to follow a few guidelines.
    1. Do not double post.
    2. Do not spam post to reach your post count.
    Instead, we strongly encourage you to reach your post count by posting in the large variety of topics and sectors we have on this forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

10. Gibran

Gibran Member

Thanks for the advice Griffin; so i´ve thought about begin with this idea but i know that i need to make a survey to know who are my customers and what they want, so what kind of question i need to ask to my customers?.
    And another question, do you think that will be better to use this system just to delivery services in Food Services (domino´s, burger king, super market) or i can to expand and apply to any kind of delivery service you want?, i hope your answers, good day.

11. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

@Gibran, PMed you!

12. Griffin

Griffin Member

I think you should start specific, then once you achieve success there, go general.