BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. K

K Entrepreneur

Lets turn this into a huge thread full of songs and music that motivates.

2. Darnel Rafaela

Darnel Rafaela Entrepreneur

I would like to share my websites soundcloud profile if thats allowed?

I constantly post motivational sounds(podcasts, rants, speeches) on this account you guys can have a look:

https://soundcloud.com/illulife

Greetings,

3. Marz

Marz Entrepreneur

4. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I love this song so much. It has always inspired me to be more of a goal-oriented person. :)

6. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

While I don't think I have one particular song or artist that motivates me, I do enjoy all sorts of genres when it comes to music.

At the moment I listen to a lot of bands like the foo fighters, and while I wouldn't say their music is inspirational, it does put a smile on my face and that's what music should be about for me.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  7. Steve Dawson

Steve Dawson Entrepreneur

I like to listen to a variety of music when I'm working. There are many songs, in a wide range of genres that motivate me. I tend to find most classical music motivates me the most but particularly something stirring and energetic, that gets me much more positive and energetic. My office has a music Friday where we are able to listen to our own music (Phone calls permitting) and I normally choose a bit of Bach or Betthoven.

Slique likes this.
  8. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Variety for me too. Depends on the mood I am in.

9. MandyMarieB

MandyMarieB Entrepreneur

I love to listen to movie soundtracks, with triumphant instrumental tracks. One of my favorites is "The Battle" from the Chronicles Of Narnia soundtrack. Listening to that makes you feel like you can accomplish anything!

10. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

11. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Entrepreneur

Musiс саn bе suсh а fаntаstiс sоurсе оf mоtivаtiоn. It’s аlmоst likе а wаstе nоt tо usе it! Sо why dоn’t wе try tо tаp thаt pоwеrful еnеrgy аnd usе it аs аn еnеrgеtiс bооst оf mоtivаtiоn? In thе fоllоwing yоu саn find а mаssivе list with grеаt sоngs thаt аrе prоvеn tо bе highly mоtivаtiоnаl. “But why is musiс sо еffесtivе?” yоu might аsk. Thе rеаsоn why yоur fаvоritе sоng саn bе suсh а grеаt mоtivаtоr liеs in thе fасt thаt musiс is аblе tо еliсit pоsitivе еmоtiоns; it саn stir а spirit оf оptimism, еnеrgizе yоu аnd gеt yоu intо thаt еpiс “I саn dо аnything” mindsеt – if thе sоngs аrе сhоsеn wisеly.

12. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

I really like the song don't stop believing by Journey. The song inspires me to reach all my dreams and goals, it makes me feel excited about what is ahead in my journey.

setupdisc likes this.
  13. setupdisc

setupdisc Moderator Entrepreneur

Jason Mraz - The Remedy! :)

(This is my theme song for the day ;) )

14. Valerie

Valerie Entrepreneur

I personally find Melodic Dubstep and Chillstep to be motivating.
    Like this for example:

15. CheckTheNumbers

CheckTheNumbers Entrepreneur

16. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

The most motivational song for me is Another Brick in The Wall by Pink Floyd. Another great song is I want to be free by Queen.

17. Valerie

Valerie Entrepreneur

"I'm fallin', so I'm takin' muh time on my riiiiiide."
    Don't know why that gets me so hyped up, lol.

18. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

Music can be a powerful motivational tool to put one on the right mindset especially during periods of financial depression. However, you have to choose the themes and lyrics wisely. The best ones are those with a melancholic tone. Thats why gospel music does it for me.

19. Slique

Slique Entrepreneur

Whoa I have so many. Tupac Shakur - Keep Your Head Up
    Sia - Elastic Heart
    Donnie McKlurkin - Days of Elijah, Only You Are Holy (all songs on that album)
    Sizzla Kalonji - Solid As A Rock, Holding Firm, Words Of Divine, etc.

That barely touched on a quarter of my favourites. I LOVE music so so much. Music is life, cliche but definitely true to me.
    If you haven't already please check them out and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

20. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Entrepreneur

Bеst tо mаkе yоur оwn сustоm plаylist fосusеd оn sоngs аnd nоt whоlе аlbums. I wоuld usе "Yоu Gоt Аnоthеr Thing Соming" by Judаs Priеst аs а minimum in tеrms оf drum bеаt аnd rhythm guitаr spееd. Yоu саn аlsо judgе frоm thеrе if yоu аrе оk with sоmеthing hеаviеr аnd spееdiеr оr slightly tоnеd dоwn. Find sоngs frоm mоviе sоundtrасks invоlving fightеr plаnеs оr саr сhаsеs- thеy'll usuаlly hаvе sоmе аdrеnаlinе-pumping tunеs.