BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Barry J. Murphy

Barry J. Murphy Entrepreneur

Hi guys, I am Barry Murphy, a serial entrepreneur from Cork, Ireland, and I now live in the lovely Pirin mountain area of Bulgaria.

I am looking for individuals who would like to be part of a team of young entrepreneurs across 300 locations worldwide, to work with me on several unique and original global projects. I have been working on creating these in quiet for the past five years, together with a small team of IT professionals and architects, and it is my dream to build this team of entrepreneurs and provide them with the opportunity to generate their own capital, which they will hopefully then use to create their very own business concepts.

I am a new member, so I cannot post a link to my "challenge" just yet until I have posted a few times, but anybody interested to know more, please ask me or PM me?

Hope to hear from you! :)

Regards,
    Barry

2. Barry J. Murphy

Barry J. Murphy Entrepreneur

Ok, so I have now written a bit more of a detailed description of my challenge, here it goes:

Would you like to be part of a team of young entrepreneurs across 300 locations worldwide, who have the opportunity to work with me on several unique and original global projects?

I have been working on creating these in quiet for the past five years, together with a small team of IT professionals and architects, and it is my dream to build this team of entrepreneurs and provide them with the opportunity to generate their own capital, which they will hopefully then use to create their very own business concepts.

In my own words:
    “Facebook is valued at US$ 245 billion. If these monies were shared equally amongst their 13,000 full-time employees, it would give each staff member US$ 1,884,615.

Google is valued at US$ 560 billion. They have 57,000 full-time employees and again, if divided equally, each staff member would end up with US$ 982,000.

Apple Inc. is reported to be sitting on over US$ 200 billion in cash reserves.

I believe that the two new global concepts that I have created will eventually reach the value of the above “Big Three”, and I also believe that when they are launched there is no point in retaining these dizzy amounts of cash! I am the sort of person who gets a much bigger kick out of observing young people around the world breaking off on their own, creating other business concepts with whatever I can share with them.

In the past, both teachers and parents alike have often told me that “this or that” was not possible, which made me work even harder on achieving the impossible, and I have consistently proved them wrong over the last 35 years. My goal is to create more than 300 new millionaires worldwide within the next twelve months.”

So I am now looking for positive, forward thinking individuals, with the intelligence and guts (above all else) to collaborate with me on this exciting venture, and in order to launch these two new businesses I am looking to recruit exclusive, regional entrepreneur partners worldwide, who in turn will recruit specific location entrepreneur partners within their allocated region.

If you think you got what it takes, reply to this post please! :)

Regards,
    Barry.