BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Mobile-friendly forum software for side-project

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Mike_M, Mar 31, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Mike_M

Mike_M Entrepreneur

Hi,

I've developed a pretty large Twitter community revolving around a certain niche (which I don't want to reveal at this stage) - now I want to lure that traffic away from Twitter and to a community forum so I can start to attract advertisers.

Most of my followers are using Twitter on their mobile phones, so ideally I want to direct them to a really easy, short 'create new account' registration form and then they are plunged straight into the new community forum where they can easily read & respond to threads and create their own.

I'm struggling to find one out there - can anyone help? Maybe this is a business opportunity in itself, as I'm sure there are many people like me with large Twitter followings who would love to move their users to a mobile forum around their niche.

2. K

K Entrepreneur

xenforo is pretty mobile responsive, or get xenforo and use Tapatalk

postadviser likes this.
  3. Mike_M

Mike_M Entrepreneur

Thanks I'll check out XenForo - hate Tapatalk as it takes first time users to an app download which will massively lengthen the sign-up process.

4. K

K Entrepreneur

Agreed, thats why I made my forums fully responsive. Plenty of free responsive themes for XenForo out there.