BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Mobile Apps In The Workplace

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by T J Tutor, Jan 25, 2016.

Share This Page

1. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Many companies are using mobile apps in the workplace for various types of productivity. I certainly use them in mine a great deal. Mostly I'm using my calendar, email, text, etc., but a lot of companies are using custom apps for staff and employees.

Is your business, or a company that employs you, using any custom apps for the workplace?

2. 111kg

111kg Entrepreneur

We use Evernote, just because it's easy to use, but we don't use any other app designed specifically for us. My boss is looking forward to developing a chain of coffee shops, therefore at some point we will have to develop our own, but at the moment, there is no need for our own app.