BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Luxury_Auto_Group

Luxury_Auto_Group Entrepreneur

Hi all,

Heard about this lovely forum from the creator of Secret Entourage - Pejman Ghadimi. There was an article published recently with the top 3 entrepreneur forums, so I figured, I better check this out.

I've been a member over at SE for some time now, have learned a lot, and continue to learn daily. My goal for my business is quite small right now, seeing that I'm just taking off; none-the-less, I do have large goals, but those small ones are what gets the ball rolling. I really think that being a part of that community has helped me mentally, in numerous ways, to take the plunge into entrepreneurship.

I join here today to do the same. Seek and gain knowledge. I look forward to meeting with a lot of you. Hopefully some of you are in the Midwest, so maybe one day, we can have a meet up and bounce ideas around.

W/R

Mike

T J Tutor and K like this.

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome

Where at in Indiana?

I was born and raised in Seymour. Used to live in Evansville for a number of years.

Live now in Mississippi.

3. Luxury_Auto_Group

Hi Roger,

I'm currently in Lagrange. Small town north east of Fort Wayne.

4. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Ah I know where Ft wayne is. I lived in South Bend for about a year to work.

5. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

6. Luxury_Auto_Group

Thank you! Excited to be a part of the group. Look forward to learning more and more!

K likes this.
  7. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

As I mentioned to you earlier, welcome to the forums, Mike. Great to be working with you.

K likes this.