BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

I have three websites which I would like to market online via various channels, for instance, social media, forum, blogs etc.

Do you think it is better to hire a marketer instead of doing it myself? (If someone does the marketing work I can focus on content development)

Do you think I can market my three websites from my facebook author page or have different page for different websites.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

If you are not interested in marketing them yourself and/or have the upfront investment to pay someone to do so then you may go down that route. It would be more effective if each has a different Facebook page, for each, usually. However, there can be some exceptions such as an artist having one only but may have a fan club website, website about them, etc.

3. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

If you go to the website known as Fiverr.com, you can access a large database of freelancers who can market your websites for 5 dollars. There are also SEO experts who can assist in ranking your website high in Google search results.

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

What are the verticals these sites represent?

you should learn to do it yourself (absolutely) before ever thinking of having a 3rd party do it for you. I have two continuity and five content sites of my own at the moment and I also manage 48 Realtor and Broker sites. If I have time for that, then you have time for three sites.

Do you think I can market my three websites from my facebook author page or have different page for different websites.[/QUOTE]

You should engage at least three social networks. I recommend FB and Google Plus and the third will depend on the verticals these sites are in.

I understand your feeling that creating content as well as doing the marketing may be daunting and out of reach, but it definitely is not. You have identified two of the six primary elements and you need to become great at all six. You've identified content and marketing, but there is also business management, maintenance, accounting, and planned growth.

Don't short yourself by saying that's too much. It definitely is not. I know many, many, people running six to ten sites all themselves with a single virtual assistant. Three is a challenge for a Newbie, but if you have these sites up and running and your data says these are going to produce, then do yourself a favor and put the time in to get them done on your own. I promise you will come out of it smarter, more capable, and extremely gratified!

This forum, EntrepreneurFix, is the right place to be to learn how to be the business person you can be. Our sister forum, AffiliateFix is where you can become a great marketer. Find a balance between the two and you will get all this done and on your way to your goals much quicker than you may think.