BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Marketing Strategist

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Donna Lynn Price, Jul 23, 2015.

Do you feel more challenged by lead generation strategies or lead conversion strategies?

1. lead generation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. lead conversion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. both equally

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. neither

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Share This Page

1. Donna Lynn Price

Donna Lynn Price Business Owner Entrepreneur

Hi everyone!!

I am a marketing strategist -- that means I work with small business owners to FIX their marketing so that it is strategic instead of tactical. We help small business owners create a marketing strategy that generates all the leads their business can handle without spending additional money on advertising.

I love being an entrepreneur myself, it has given me the freedom to be present during key parts of my family's day and at the same time created the lifestyle that we want! I love helping other people create the same flexibility in their lives and believe that entrepreneurship truly is the best way to create personal wealth.

Marketing is one of the hardest things that most business owners do. I know that it was a challenge for me when I started out in business. I had never had to market a business before. But what I have found is that there are so many fun and easy ways to grow your business that it actually becomes fun!

After years of work with clients and constant study and education -- I now work with business owners to build their million dollar business! I have a couple of really simple tests that you can do to see if your marketing is strategic.... but the best one is whether or not you are building and growing easily.

K likes this.

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome to the forum!

We look forward to reading more of your posts.

Donna Lynn Price likes this.
  3. Donna Lynn Price

Donna Lynn Price Business Owner Entrepreneur

Thanks Roger! The timing was perfect. I was looking for the right forum to be a part of and saw this one and it was a perfect fit! Still getting setup and oriented but hope to be a valued member soon! Thanks for the welcome!

4. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

YW. I have no doubt you will be a valued member.

5. K

K Entrepreneur

Great to see you here Donna!