BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. amiller280

amiller280 Entrepreneur

So I have been sitting on this idea lately of opening a table or booth at my local flea market(they are huge around my area) and selling items off of aliexpress. Plated jewelry, cool tech items, clothes, and I have ordered a lot of products to test and they all seem perfect for the idea. While thinking this over I had the idea to make some type of business card or flier to leave at the booth to hand over to the people buying my items. This is where I'm at a little bit of a loss. Should I promote some type of affiliate deal with a custom landing page, or should I promote my aliexpress affiliate site where they click items on my site and then get transferred(exact same as amazon affiliate). I even thought about just finding a free ebook and using it to build up email lists. What do you guys think? I know I can make money off of any idea just wondering what would be my best ROI