BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking to help entrepreneurs!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by D.Benson, Dec 9, 2015.

Share This Page

1. D.Benson

D.Benson Entrepreneur

Hello fellow entrepreneurs

I am actually here to serve you guys. Let me explain what I mean. I'm in the business of helping people with their investments but as of late I have been getting to meet more and more entrepreneurs, so I am looking to find out what you guys are looking for when it comes to investments.

Need a little bit more specification on what I mean..no problem. I'm looking to understand what the average entrepreneur purpose for investing is (capital appreciation, income, safety), the reason why you invest, how long you choose to hold your investments for, and lastly what type of investments are you guys looking for.

It would really help if you guys listed your age.

I know it's a lot of questions, but I really want to help entrepreneurs as you guys are the building blocks of the world.

Thanks for helping me help you.

- D.Benson

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Hello there, @D.Benson! Welcome to the forum, and thanks for trying to reach out to us here, and offer us some help regarding business matters. That's so kind of you! ;)

All the best!

D.Benson likes this.
  3. Daniel Dabati

Daniel Dabati Entrepreneur

Hi D Benson.

Welcome to the group, I am 29 and I also joined in less than 12 hours ago however there is positive vibes here, as for me making sure I am not just living a life of illusion is key, I love what I do and I am spending money to build it however I am spending a lot more than what my income is and this is really daunting as I can see great success at the end however the momentum has to keep going fro people to eventually believe in my brand .

D.Benson likes this.
  4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@D.Benson, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!!

D.Benson likes this.
  5. Alan K

Alan K Entrepreneur

Hi D. Benson, My name is Alan and over a year ago I started my marine business Azul Marine International. I have worked in the super yacht industry for nearly 15 years so it is nothing new but the business side is all new, marketing, investing, google advertising, twitter, facebook, linkedin etc so that has been the challenge for me and so far, I seem to be not doing it so well, hence, why I am here. I want to brand and market my business to generate more clients and make sales. Would be great to get your help. Waiting your response. Alan K

Attached Files:

6. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hello @D.Benson

I would suggest putting your business in our Business Showcase and putting your business contact information in your signature which is shown at the bottom of your posts (access through your user control panel).

Always great to have someone in to financial planning with us. The best way to get members attention in forums like this is to create informative threads about your field of business. Not product pitches, tell members about the industry itself and how they can fit into it.

Look forward to hearing more and seeing you around the forums.

T J

D.Benson and Alan K like this.
  7. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome

Here to help? Wonderful

Alan K likes this.
  8. D.Benson

D.Benson Entrepreneur

Thanks for the helpful advice TJ.

I apologize for the confusion for those who have misunderstood my post. TJ summarized my intentions perfectly, i am here to help entrepreneurs fit into the financial planning/investing industry.

T J Tutor likes this.
  9. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

Welcome to the forums, Benson.

10. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

Hello and welcome to the forum! Your good intention to help and to share what you knew when it comes to the business industry will surely be interesting to all entrepreneurs here.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015