BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Eric Yang

Eric Yang Entrepreneur

Hello amazing people!

My name is Eric Yang and I am a 20 years old entrepreneurial connector. I've been walking on the self-improvement and entrepreneurial journey for the last 3 years. I struggled finding and meeting ambitious, inspiring and successful people in high school and college.

I went to a lot of entrepreneurial events last year and learned tremendously from my mentors, coaches and attendees and made great friends. I also had a lot of fun but I felt that there was a disconnect because of the age gap.

It is great to learn from more experienced people who can guide you in your journey but it is another thing to have friends around your age growing and creating a meaningful and impactful business along your side. Millennials get each others because we are facing the same challenges that 40-something didn't have.

Millennials are heart centered and impact driven but there isn't an official place where creative entrepreneurs can connect, collaborate and contribute on a global scale.

This is why I created the Millennial Entrepreneur Network where impact driven millennial meet and thrive together ~ the place where young entrepreneurs can meet and surround themselves with other outstanding high-achievers.

I love to connect with driven and passionate entrepreneur so let me know if you would like to jump on quick call to connect and see how we can help each other with our respective business!!

Shoot me a message if you want to connect!!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Entrepreneur

Wow, congratulations on this idea, it is a wonderful one! And thank you for sharing it with us, we know how much a network is needed when it comes to succeeding in our businesses. And there aren't a lot of groups out there who cater to what your vision is. It's very timely and relevant as well to this forum because many people here are just seeking for support and motivation from other successful entrepreneurs.