BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. emprendimientohoy

emprendimientohoy Entrepreneur

Hi Everyone,

We are a company who promotes entrepreneurship in LATAM. We are currently looking for partners around the world who want to promote their products, services or companies. We are going to help them for free to promote their businesses and also to generate demand. We are just looking for partners who want to impact this world. We also want to develop a virtual university so We are willing to host courses for free as well. our site is emprendimientohoy if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us, lets make this world a better place to live.

email emprendimientohoy

AndySmith and azgold like this.

2. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Hi, @emprendimientohoy and welcome to EFix!

I love what you're doing. I hope you are able to find lots of partners!

3. emprendimientohoy

Thanks @azgold we are waiting to meet people who wants to partner with us. We are willing to help others and we hope to find people who like and reply this post like you thanks.

azgold likes this.
  4. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

@emprendimientohoy ; Welcome to entrepreneurfix.

Please do write and post about services under "resource" tab.

Best wishes for the venture and keep sharing more info.

5. Joara Cavalcante

Joara Cavalcante Entrepreneur

Hi, I'm interested in talking more about your project. Looking forward to it!

6. emprendimientohoy

Hi joara

We would like to talk to you about our project so if possible provide a way to contact you

7. AndySmith

AndySmith Entrepreneur

Sounds good, but in all honesty the website seems to be all over the place. I'm using Chrome, so might be different in other browsers. I also had it on English translate and most of it did not translate, so I would highly recommend looking at that due to the size of the English speaking population.

I'm always interested in partnerships, but not quite sure what you are looking for. Can you expand on this please?

emprendimientohoy likes this.
  8. emprendimientohoy

Hi andy

We are currently developing the site in spanish since our first partners were spanish speakers but we want english speakers to join this initiative. We are currently developing a blog dedidated to enrrepreneurship and also a e-learning platform. We are also working with latam radio leaders to create a entrepreneurship radio program to prommote services and to help startups to succeed. We are looking for english writters at the first phase after we are going to work in the other initiatives

AndySmith likes this.
  9. AndySmith

AndySmith Entrepreneur

Ok cool. I recently started blogging which is branding myself and my opportunities, but also aimed at providing help to others with advice, tips, tricks and resources. It's very new, so not a great deal on there, but I do have lots of content ready as well as my experience in the industry, so maybe I could help out.

Can you provide me further info?

10. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

@emprendimientohoy - please take a minute to add your company to our official Resources section. It's fast, free and easy. Please do this before doing any more promoting or recruiting. It adds an element of trust for our members.

Thank-you.

11. emprendimientohoy

I will do it as soon as I can

azgold likes this.