BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

[​IMG]

Whether you want to relive the glamour of the Roaring Twenties or just want to see what life is like for a Russian billionaire, this $100 million propertyon New York's Long Island has got you covered.

First built in 1928, this 8-acre Long Island estate has all of the modern luxuries you would hope to get in a home of that price.

"This is truly a premier residence that offers the discerning buyer immense privacy less than an hour away from New York City," listing agent Diane Polland said in a press release announcing the $100 million listing.

The estate was previously owned by Tamir Sapir, a Russian émigré who made his fortune in New York real estate. He died in 2014.

Read more Former estate of Russian billionaire lists for $100 million - Business Insider

2. K

K Entrepreneur

Wow, this place is insane!

3. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Yes it is! If you have an extra 100 mill laying around, it could be yours.

4. 111kg

111kg Entrepreneur

Am I the only person that would not want nor need such a mansion? The place is huuuuuuuuge!!! Just imagine the maintenance costs.

5. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

If I could afford to buy it I could afford the extras that come with it. I would love a house like that.

6. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

Nobody needs that much room. That's insane.

7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

If I could, I would!