BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. CoolSpot

CoolSpot Entrepreneur

So when I was at the business show, I found a company called liquid finance. I am not affiliated with them at all, in fact my application got declined as they require 12 months of transaction history to be able to provide funding. But their business model is one that I think deserves a mention. Obviously I cant say much about them as a company as they wont deal with me (even though the guy at the show said they would be able to work something out if you havnt been trading for 12 months.)

Anyway, basically how they work their loans is a little bit different to everyone else I have found.
    The loan is unsecured, there are no minimum payments to make, the repayment is actually really simple. Every card transaction they will take a % of until the loan is repaid, obviously + interest, but I didn't even get to the point of finding out the interest rate as it is based on your transaction history along with the repayment %.

For me this seemed like a prefect fit, I really don't like having fixed monthly payments and would rather split profits based on % of earning.

Thought it might be useful for some of you here that have been trading for over 12 months and need a little cash injection.

Business Cash Advance from Liquid Finance | Quick decision and high approval rates is the site for anyone wanting to look into it a little more :)