BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IS PEOPLE WILL SHARE THERE TSHIRT WITH OTHERS? DO PERSON WILL WEAR TSHIRT WHICH HAVE BEEN USED ?

1. YES

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. NO

1 vote(s)
    50.0%

Share This Page

1. kalpesh patel

kalpesh patel Entrepreneur

1) Person can join the group according birth sign and date and month they born and size requirement of the person.
    2) 12 maximum person will be allowed in Group. each person pay for one month subscription .according to birth month person have first chance to wear T shirt. after using one month person other group member to use , and it goes on until the 12th person used T shirt .
    3) SUBCRIPTION Share will be paid by which month person going to used the Tshirt after first person wear for first month.
    4) End cycle T shirt can be donated to who need or can ship back to us to donate or recycle.

Benefit is person don't have to fill closet with T shirt ,person can different T shirt color , and different message on T shirt. Also its allow to share the cost within group so it will be very cost effective . Group can be created at work place by joining with co worker , friend and family who live in same town or in area which you commonly meet , church group . it can be shipped from one member to other member but I don't think it is valuable or cost effective process.
    Like to get feedback from you experts! Thanks

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016

2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

@kalpesh patel , welcome to entrepreneurfix.

Whats this " according birth sing" which you pointed ?

And you are proposing to use and re-use between 12 people same T-shirt ? And whats your value addition into the business as a mediator ?

3. kalpesh patel

we are not going mediator we are going to make our T shirt ,and shipping monthly as group preference

4. VirtualGlobalPhone

very confusing.. so far i just couldn't caught hold of your business. Hope someone else can help you out in here ..

5. kalpesh patel

Thanks

6. kalpesh patel

we will send thishirt every week or bi weekly or monthly and cost will be share between group . Each member pay for subscription and subscription cost will charge more for first hand used and other share minor cost .so it is allow them to wear different t Shirt without purchasing by individual. so less goes to landfill . Reduce , Reuse , Recycle

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  7. VirtualGlobalPhone

@kalpesh patel ; is it more like iPhone exchange program ? with little more addition ?

If so how many (Online purchaser) likes to wear a t-shirt of some one else, even if its washed and pressed. Concept may be unique but 'acceptance' is very very challenging. Best wishes .. do share the progress.

8. kalpesh patel

Thanks . we have to see how many people would buy it. There is some company is doing T shirt subscription for individual person.

9. olgab

olgab Entrepreneur

if for example 3 person ruined t-shirt are you going to send a new one to the group or they need to buy a new one?

10. kalpesh patel

who ever ruined the T shirt have to pay for New T shirt otherwise he will be not part of group .

11. olgab

olgab Entrepreneur

Ok, personally I won't use such kind of service because:
    1. There is no guarantee for new t-shirt if one is ruined (I am wearing my t-shirts and I need to update it every few months, I can't image how t-shirt will look like after 9 months of use so other person can wear it), so most likely someone will need to buy a new t-shirt during 12 month cycle, which makes this unreasonable in terms of saving I think.

2. Cleaning stuff, as I understand you just print on t-shirt and send it on schedule, but you don't maintenance items, so each person needs to wash, dry and probably iron it before sending. Getting t-shirt from someone else, I can not sure if detergent they used is ok for my skin (for example I am using detergent for sensitive skin and dryer sheets without scent).

3. You said customers need to create a group of people, so it means you will wear same cloth with people you often see. I don't want to come to office in t-shirt which 3 of my friends already had for 3 months.

However, I would admit, for me it sounds like a good idea if to shift a focus from solely selling t-shirts to provide more like additional services and alongside selling t-shirts.

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  12. kalpesh patel

what is other service , like getting return t shirt back to us after each use and we ship to next person. Or should be offer luxury item so every can share the cost so it is become a affordable . let me know what is your thought on other service. Thanks

13. VirtualGlobalPhone

@kalpesh patel ; you need to address one of the very basic emotion of the human being "What makes one buy a thing? ". You will find the answer yourself.

If you still cant figure it out ... :)

Then here is one of basic ...

"Currency / Money" is something people send to Bank and they will loan to other.

14. olgab

olgab Entrepreneur

Le Tote has concept that I definitely would try. Maybe it is good to try in this direction.

15. kalpesh patel

Thanks for your reply. our mission to reduce the used of garment .cheap garment and fast fashion creating more landfill which is not good for environment. if person can buy quality garment and also share with other person who is coworker or close friend or family which can reduce of new garment and cotton requirement

16. kalpesh patel

Nice concept Le Tote. Thanks for showing me. what do you think about subscription base on number of use. after each month of use we get item return back to us, we inspect ,clean , iron it to make it as new and post as 2nd hand use subscription . which is lower then new and fresh use. we have to see how many use subscription we can get it out from our garment . like to get your thought on this. instead of group subscription. Thanks

17. olgab

olgab Entrepreneur

This is actually what I was thinking to write after you said that your vision is to reduce of new garment and cotton requirement. I think that may work, you basically have subscription model, and different levels (premium, good, saving).
    1. premium I will get a new t-shirt each month, for maximum cost.
    2. good I will get a t-shirt clean and ready to wear but not new, for lower cost.
    3. saving I will get a t-shirt clean and ready to wear but in acceptable condition, for lowest cost.

It probably would be also interesting to have 12 month subscription with additional discount or pay per month with possibility to change a tire.

Also maybe if you like a t-shirt there should be a way to buy it.

I like this concept because it targeting few groups of user, if you can afford you get a new one, if not get a used one. I think that definitely could work.

18. VirtualGlobalPhone

Very well put @olgab ; to add more to this. You have to choose right country / state / city / area. Concept like this may not work properly in developing countries.

19. kalpesh patel

Thanks

20. kalpesh patel

I have put some number at work which people can able to pay. $75 Per month then we have to sent 4 Tee Shirt and 1 or 2 Pants . lets say T Shirt cost is $25 x4 =$100 and Pants cost $50 x 2 =$100 so total cost is $200. let say they return and we rent on lower rental plan lets say $60 a Month and Saving plan is $45. 12 x $75 =$900 , 12 x $60 =720 , 12 x $45 =$540 so total revenue will be $ 2140. if we send new pair to premium plan every month than total cost will be $2400. so number not work right with this model. do you have any Thought?