BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Rob Skulman

Rob Skulman Entrepreneur

Hi, I am Rob Skulman. At this point in my life I guess I am an entrepreneur/inventor as much as anything else. I am working on a new paradigm of stretching/exercise that increases vertical jump, broad jump, quickness and speed.

The method has helped set an NCAA indoor record for the men's 4X400 relay at Arkansas. It helped a young man in west Texas win his schools first state meet medal (he got the gold and set a new 1A state record by three inches in high jump).

It has been scientifically proven by a study at BYU/Idaho by Dr. Eli Lankford.

My hope would be to connect with some talented collaborators who are passionate about changing the sports scene. My method needs several iterations of technology solutions to aid in doing the routine which would encompass wearable devices, AR, mechanical/electrical devices such as a treadmill, and other less technical solutions.

Nunzio Presta and T J Tutor like this.

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome. Interesting. You are into sports. Helping athletes. We look forward to following your journey.

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hi @Rob Skulman , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

Sounds as though you have a forward moving project. Would love to see some new threads and post about your progress.

See you around the forums.

T J