BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. K

K Entrepreneur

Post up the last movie you watched and what you thought of it!

2. Brian

Brian Entrepreneur

13 Assassins. It was alright, nice watch for sword slicing gore. Only thing I thought of during the movie was why I didn't watch it earlier. Other than that, I wouldn't really recommend unless you're bored.

Started watching but haven't finished Fifth Element. Perhaps later this week, or the next. Not sure how I feel about that quite yet.

3. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Well, with Hallowe'en being so recent...and my penchant for horror flicks...

Annabelle

Saw it at the theatre, I jumped several times at the scarey parts, so it was good in that regard. :) Supposed to be based on a true story but I found that a little hard to believe. Not likely to win an Oscar but was great for scarey entertainment.

4. Tagging

Tagging Entrepreneur

Hobbit, hated it!

5. Roger Cervantes

Roger Cervantes Entrepreneur

What is the last movie you have watched. For me, I watched Angle and the Demons last night. Wonderful movie. I had read the book by Dan Brown before. The book was awesome too.

6. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

I'm not really much of a cinema goer to be honest but the last film I watched was 'legend' with Tom Hardy, the film about the kray twins and I have to say it's definitely worth watching.

7. MandyMarieB

MandyMarieB Entrepreneur

Went with sister yesterday to see Emperor's New Groove, which was playing for a Disney movies special in a local cinema. (We're in Orlando, so Disney everything.)

8. mtayp01

mtayp01 Entrepreneur

Inside Out. It's one of the better animated films we have in recent memory. It's very relatable even to adults like me, and of course, enjoyable for kids, with its colorful cast of characters and unique storyline.

9. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

The last movie I watched was called Zethura. It was basically a remake of the movie Jumanji with Robin Williams. I was really into it, and it has some mind twists toward the end. It's supposed to be a family movie, but it has some improper language so that didn't make me very happy. Other than that it was pretty good.

10. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Watching Arthur and Merlin at home

11. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I have just recently watched kind of an old chick-flick entitled, "John Tucker Must Die." That movie is pretty hilarious. I had so much fun watching it. :)

12. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I have just recently watched the chick-flick, "John Tucker Must Die." It is already sort of an old movie, but I have only been able to see it just last week. I had a lot of fun though. It was pretty hilarious.

13. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Avengers Age of Ultron

14. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Peaceful Warrior

15. Apolloniac

Apolloniac Entrepreneur

The last movie I watched was the Academy-award winning film, The Hours. To say it was just pretty good is an understatement Nicole Kidman's role as the troubled writer Virginia Woolf haunted me, Philip Glass' original music kept me inside the story and Meryl Streep's performance is always a knockout. I loved the film so much that I downloaded Michael Cunningham's book which this film was based upon.