BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. scott555

scott555 Entrepreneur

Hey guys serial entrepreneur here, been doing this since i was about 7 and starting going to the grapevine down the road and filling my 6 gallon bucket after school and bagging it up and taking it to the local stores and ballparks and hawking grapes for a living. Then moved on to spending my lunch money on candy at the store by my bus stop, filling my bookbag up and selling candy all day at school. Since I can rememeber I have been doing something on my own to make money and try to learn something and build myself future. Glad to be hear and hopefully some of my comments will help others and I look forward to learning some new stuff as well.

azgold and T J Tutor like this.

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hello @scott555 , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! It's nice to have you here.

Well, for me it was boxing & stacking returnable beer bottles at the age of ten (1963) at my dad's nightclub and restaurant on Saturday and Sunday mornings. It was a big deal when I was promoted to janitor. I understand the advantages quite well of having that early introduction and exposure to business. It grabbed hold of me and never let go. Serial Entrepreneur is a branding I've held with great honor since those early days.

We look forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

4. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Wow, @scott555 - you were born with the entrepreneurial spirit!

I grew up in my grandparents' diner, where I sold glasses of lemonade and water to my friends in the parking lot. :) Then moved to my mother's store (living quarters attached).

Didn't make me much money but gave me a great appreciation for how hard the self-employed work. That plus my dad also having his own business made me realize just how determined my family members were to be entrepreneurs and follow their own paths, their own way.

I was told by them, that they wouldn't have had it any other way. :)

Welcome!