BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Just had another news interview! How did I do?

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by ZayVon Johnson, Jun 7, 2016.

Share This Page

1. ZayVon Johnson

ZayVon Johnson Entrepreneur

Since I am not ranked high enough on this forum I cannot post the link, but you can view it by Googling "ZayVon Johnson WHSV" and my newest interview is the second one starting with "Augusta County Teen..."

Thanks for all critiques! I need to increase my skill of being on camera as I was recently invited to a TV show; I do not feel as confident by the camera as I would like so I appreciate all tips!

QUESTION: I consider the ability to speak confidently to groups of people as an important skill for entrepreneurs. Would you agree?

T J Tutor likes this.

2. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

I think it may be depend on the industry you're in but generally speaking, I would say that yes, it definitely is important. For branding, networking and selling.

You never get a second chance to make a good first impression. :)

I won't be home until later, will check out your interview then.

3. ZayVon Johnson

Awesome input. I'll be on awaiting your review after you've watched it! Thanks!

4. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

@ZayVon Johnson , good initiative by Augusta County of free grant for a program like you attending. Hope that works for you, and best wishes to all those who attend and make a mark.

5. ZayVon Johnson

I think you watched my old interview. But thanks!

6. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

@ZayVon Johnson

Just watched your interview and I don't think you have anything to worry about. :) You came off as confident, humble, genuine.

The fact that you are announcing that you have a mission to help others will draw people to you easily, I think. And good fortune and abundance of clients, as well as money. :)

Your story is awe-inspiring.

Well done!

7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

You have great presence and it's easy to see you are developing your confidence on screen. Keep going, you will continue to succeed, I'm sure. It appears to me that public speaking is a skill that is very natural for you. It will continue to refine itself as you move forward.