BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Small Business, and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Digsby Trace

Digsby Trace Member

I've seen the movie Jurasic world twice in the cinema and I was really impressed with everything. I've never seen the other three franchise in the early 2000, and watched them only after watching Jurassic world. I would say that all of them are great movies and but I still believe that the fourth installment is more action packed after having all those people inside the park. The fight scene in the end is also exciting and unpredictable. I love the rest of them though but Jurassic World is still my favorite. Are you excited with the coming sequel of Jurassic World? What is your favorite Jurassic Park movie?

2. harpazo22

harpazo22 Member

The classics were the best. It always bums me out when they feel like making a modern addition to the previous movies. I didn't think Jurassic World was all that great.

3. starguy197

starguy197 Member

I think the first movie is the greatest out of them all. I did enjoy Jurassic World, and I see why people wouldn't like it, but in my personal opinion it's a pretty good movie.

I'm excited to see what they have in store in the future movies.

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

I haven't seen the latest movie installment, "Jurassic World" yet so I couldn't really tell which one is the best. But I have already heard/read some positive reviews about it, and it looks like a pretty good one. I have only watched the first movie, and I enjoyed it.

5. Sora

Sora Member

I have seen the Jurassic Park franchise as a child and watched Jurassic World in the cinema. Objectively speaking, the fourth in the series was brilliant in terms of performance, graphics and cinematic experience, but nothing can beat the charm of the old classics. In fact, despite the better visual effects of the latest movie, I personally thought the dinosaurs of the old films looked far more real than the new one, more alive and animalistic! There was something too robotic about the dinos of the fourth film. But if I stopped comparing, then I wouldn't say that Jurassic World was bad at all. The story line was good, the climactic fight scene at the end was brilliant, I even awe at the whole nature v/s science theme that they played out in the end. But given a choice, I'd still say the classics were the best!

Digsby Trace likes this.
  6. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I saw the last one that came out and I have to say that I was pretty impressed. I do happen to like Chris Pratt a lot though, so maybe that factored into it somehow and I was a little biased, but I thought that it had some good action and a good story to follow. I was a big fan of the original and so I am always willing to give anything related to the franchise a shot.

Digsby Trace likes this.
  7. Novelangel

Novelangel Member

I've seen every last Jurassic film, some on the big screen and some on DVD, and I love them all. They bring out the dinosaur-loving kid in me and I find it fascinating to see "living" dinos on the screen. It makes me feel like I'm right there among those animals, seeing them in person.