BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Joe

Joe Entrepreneur

This will be my logo for my luxury locking system, this Cerberus will be on the keyfob of homes doors(may lower the aggressiveness of it but all in all I love it)

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2016
    Fasola Jephtah likes this.

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Very classy, I like it.

3. Pop

Pop Entrepreneur

I clicked this expecting to hate it, because most people come up with such terrible logos. But this is actually very good. The level of detail fits the prestige aspect as does the ancient greek symbolism--and it matches the product well. Well, other than that quite a few famous heroes snuck by Cerberus by giving him cakes or playing music LOL.

4. Joe

Joe Entrepreneur

So if you give this lock cake and play music it might let you enter But thank you

5. Cleveland76

Cleveland76 Entrepreneur

I like the overall design, and the font in particular. One of the challenges with logos though is seeing how they look at various sizes - particularly when the logo has some fine details in it which may get lost as the logo itself is scaled down to smaller dimensions. If I had to critique one thing in particular about the logo, it would be that the Cereberus itself might become unrecognizable at a smaller scale. The logo kind of varies in terms of fine details, with the Cereberus having really fine lines and edges, in contrast to the font of the wording, which would hold up better at smaller sizes. The ornate shapes around the Cereberus are somewhere in between the two in terms of the fineness of details. I wonder how this would look if perhaps the Cereberus part were enlarged to just show the three heads more prominently and larger relative to the logo as a whole, and perhaps crop them off at their neck instead of showing their whole body? Just a thought.

6. Joe

Joe Entrepreneur

Thanks for your reply, Cerberus will be the main focus. Just how Facebook puts their [f] as their icon Cerberus will mine. The main logo shown will be on boxes and the website as far as merchandise it will be Cerberus. Also a quality logo doesn't lose pixelationat smalller fonts

7. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

In my opinion there's nothing wrong with that logo at all. It's striking, unique and probably the most important thing...it's memorable.

With any type of logo you want people to be able to ser any part of it and to instantly know what the company is behind it.

8. briannagodess

briannagodess Entrepreneur

I like it, it's simple but appealing. It is certainly unique especially for a locking system, I don't think I have seen anything like it. And those points, simplicity, appeal and uniqueness make for a good logo, or even a logo that's sure to be a hit to the public. I wish you luck in your business and hope to hear more progress from you!

9. Joe

Joe Entrepreneur

Thanks you all, the next step is the website that I'll post later

10. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

I love it, very professional and classy. Best of luck to you with your business.

11. DeathXGun

DeathXGun Entrepreneur

Wow! The elegance of such a piece... and be it a mere logo! This may sound odd, but this logo shows nothing lesser than "aggressiveness". The fierce body of a Minotaur morphing into a three headed Nihon no ryƫ is beautiful! The way the snake fluctuates shows aggressive movement in the body. As though this... mythical creature could jump out in a mere instant and take off the head of its predator. Three heads, be there that many! I like the simplicity, yet the long story this piece shows. I am an art fanatic and this, my friend, Joe, is a wonderful piece! Being able to tell a story, a strong and fierce one, is extremely hard in a logo. Yet this is done in such simplicity as though it is easy. THAT, Joe, is what makes this logo aggressive and I love it very much! Please, do post more eventful pieces on this site and I will be sure to check them out! Nice work.

-DeathXGun

12. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Depends on the size and which process you're using to put it on the keyfobs. Lasered? Cast? Die struck? Screened or stamped. (I wouldn't).

Some processes are not able to reproduce intricate designs at smaller sizes.

It's a beautiful logo!

13. Joe

Joe Entrepreneur

The Cerberus would be a metal emblem

14. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

It's actually very classy. I like it. Well, best of luck with your business. Keep us posted. :)

15. Shishir Giri

Shishir Giri Entrepreneur

That is really classy. I expected to see a fiverr logo that many people outsource. I am pleasantly surprised.

16. Joe

Joe Entrepreneur

This is fiverr

17. Federico.Gimeno

Federico.Gimeno Entrepreneur

Wow, it's real cool. Very elegant, yet quite imposing. Great for a locking system if you ask me. Congratulations.

18. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Are you having the cut-out areas, or a solid background?

If you can, get a sample for approval, although most companies only offer artwork for approval.

No matter what, that gorgeous design will catch your clients' eye.

19. James Fresh

James Fresh Entrepreneur

I love it! Love the mythical feeling to it, and the metallic look. Perfect for a "Safe" lock mechanism

20. rz3300

rz3300 Entrepreneur

I like it. I have always loved more simple color schemes and the black and metal is a classic. Also I agree with James above and really like the whole mythical feeling that you get from it. Nothing really says security like a two headed beast with what looks like lizard skin and the mane of a lion. I think that it looks professional and a little intimidating, which I think is good for the area that you working in and the market you are in.