BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. K

K Entrepreneur

setupdisc and Rusnal2 like this.

2. GTR

GTR Entrepreneur

Crazy stuff, everyones dream I guess haha :)

3. Star18

Star18 Entrepreneur

Imaging being that rich that you could go and buy the company that makes your favourite champaign!

4. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

Yeah that's pretty crazy. I think he'll make back what he bought it for endorsing it too. He must have felt on top of the world!

5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Wow. I am definitely happy for Jay-Z. This totally means a lot to him. I am kind of envious though. :D

6. Rusnal2

Rusnal2 Entrepreneur

Pour my a glass. Cheers.

7. bria1

bria1 Entrepreneur

What a smart investment. Timeless and classy..love it. This brand will never go out of style, and this is so Jay..wow! It is a great thing to invest in products that will go the distance. Congratulations to him or I should say them.

8. rz3300

rz3300 Entrepreneur

Well I am not sure if it is necessarily a good investment, but he seems smart enough that I can trust his decision making skills. Like you said though, it must be nice to just be able to go out and buy something that you like, in including an entire brand or company. Hopefully if he truly likes the product he will ensure that it is improving when he is the owner.

9. bria1

bria1 Entrepreneur

Of course he will innovate this product or see that someone else does. He doesn't seem like the type of business man who would invest in something that will bring returns. I think that the more companies he invests in the better his money is spent. I can't stand to see people throwing away money by buying a lot of cars..and such...which the value depreciates as soon as you drive of the lot.

10. setupdisc

setupdisc Moderator Entrepreneur

I didn't see this until just now. He sure is spending a lot of money between him and his wife, but it looks like they're making good investments. I wasn't too sure about their music label purchase, but buying Ace of Spades was a smart move and he can use that to bolster support and funding for the other holdings he and she have together now.

I'm waiting to see some funny but creative additions to the wine catalog flavors, like: "Bey Once - You'll like it the first time and love it so much, you'll never put a cork or a ring on it."

I wonder what else they're looking at purchasing in the near future?