BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

A man I admire, smart! Loads of insight for the right mind.

EF-Roger likes this.
  3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I couldn't agree more with that quote. If you have a dream/goal in life, achieve it. Don't follow what other people are telling you to do. Just pursue your passion.

4. arthnel

arthnel Entrepreneur

When I started my journey Jim Rohn was there with Zig Ziglar and Les Brown. I miss Jim Rohn but I'm thankful every single day for his insightful words. His great words of wisdom are everywhere and it is just a joy to listen to his philosophy on life and business. His simplicity in dealing with situations has made him one of the most profound development speakers in recent history.

EF-Roger likes this.
  5. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

I especially like Les Brown of the three. The way he communicates his message, just find that I enjoy listening to him.

Have seen a couple of Zig Ziglar's seminars but for whatever reason, Les Brown made the bigger impression on me, even though I know Zig is a legend of sorts.

Maybe I should try listening again, see if I still feel the same way. Haven't heard them in a few years.

@EF-Roger thanks for the thought-provoking reminder that we are masters of our own destiny.

6. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

The quote said absolutely right! We should be the master of our own life and not other people. And we should be the one who will be responsible of our own thoughts and actions when it comes to what we are planning to do in our life.

azgold likes this.
  7. arthnel

arthnel Entrepreneur

@ReadmeByAmy That is so true. Many people go through life without realizing that we try to control everything. We try to fix other people's problems and get everybody on the straight and narrow path. Then we reach up in age and realize time is against us so we set u a bucket list. The right way should be having a plan for or own lives. That makes it easier to help someone else.

8. smithereens

smithereens Entrepreneur

So true. Life planning is truly a neglected activity and most people wonder why they aren't living the life they wanted. On the other hand, I don't think that life planning should be restricted with preset deadlines. I think a life plan should be more of a rough outline of what you want to achieve and then explore that paths that can take you to your next goal. I've read somewhere that the most important thing to do is to take a step and see how it works. If all else fails, at least you've eliminated paths that have dead ends and can now move on to your next path.

9. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

You are also absolutely right! All of us had the free will to think and to decide where we will lead our life in our journey in this world. We had our own personal choices in life because we are the master of our own life like what I had said. We should be the one to make the things to happen into our life and do not just let the things to happen in its own way into our life.

10. arthnel

arthnel Entrepreneur

I think a major thinking mistake we all make is that our life is set on auto-pilot. When things happen in our lives, whether good or bad, we say , "Oh, it's just a part of life" and believe it was meant to happen. A great percentage of poor people believe they were meant to be poor and they get comfortable with that. Many people who are sick believe that it's God's will and we are just working with it. I believe we have a role to play in what happens in our lives and every single day is another opportunity to sow seeds in a manual direction of where we want to go and what we want to achieve. Not auto-pilot sowing in what we do, but deliberate, manual sowing in a particular direction of life.

azgold likes this.