BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Barbara Arthur

Barbara Arthur Entrepreneur

Hi! Is your company ISO certified already or currently in the process of certification? How do you deal with it? For me, it so stressful since our Department (Executive Office) controls most of the company documents / manuals. Anyway, our GM has decided to acquire a document control software to help us manage all our docs and to be able to pass the certification. I just hope this will really lessen my headaches and stress, lol. Can you recommend a good software? Please... Thanks!

2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

MasterControl

DocXellent

eFileCabinet

Everteam ECM

Box

DocuWare

ViewCenter

FileHold

PinPoint DMS

Flight by Canto

SearchExpress

eXo Platform

DigitalDrawer

isoTracker Document Control

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  4. Barbara Arthur

Barbara Arthur Entrepreneur

OMG thank you so much. I'll add those to my list. So far, the only one I've liked is ETQ's document control software. I'd really like another for comparison especially in price. I'll make sure to also check out iso.org. Thanks again guys. Thank goodness I asked here.

azgold likes this.