BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Is there such a thing as "Autopilot traffic"?

Discussion in 'Planning Your Business' started by Deon Christie, Nov 13, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Deon Christie

Deon Christie Entrepreneur

Indeed there is. I recently shared this tool with some newbies, as I have discovered this as a newbie. Didn't quite know how it worked back then. :) Being a lot wiser as affiliate marketer today, I realize the power of this little robotic tool. However, any automation tool should be used moderately. And you must know how to create relevant content.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015

2. augustinus

augustinus Entrepreneur

OK , OK looks to good to be true o_O

3. Deon Christie

Hi Augustinus,

I can assure you it really does create the content as they claim it would. However,
    pay special attention to your targeting. You have a large variation of niches, discover and/or
    target your niche the right way. Complete ALL the steps, and link all the social media accounts
    as the system will guide you to do.

I have been in Affiliate marketing for just over 4 years now, and I prefer sharing systems/programs
    that I have personally tested, or are testing. I will never risk sacrificing four years of hard work, just
    to generate a few dollars. Besides, you have an ironclad 60 Day money back guarantee.

Contact me anytime, I'll be glad to assist you as best I can. :)
    Be Prosperous,
    D

Marcos likes this.
  4. Marcos

Marcos Entrepreneur

Hi Deon
    Is this tool user friendly ?

5. Deon Christie

Hi Macros,

Extremely user friendly with content rich video instructions. The Support is outstanding, and will always get back to you on any queries you may have. If you can create a social media account, or enter the details of your existing social media account?
    Then you're good to go, it's really quite simple to set up.
    Bear in mind that your Product and Niche plays a crucial role to your conversion rate. If you need help with discovering profitable Niches and High Converting Products, let me know I'll be happy to help.

Regards,
    D

P.S - If you need help with the Niche part of things, then hang on before using this tool just yet. Drop me a reply, and let's discover your Niche first.

treebark likes this.
  6. treebark

treebark Entrepreneur

Okay I admit I am intrigued.

7. treebark

treebark Entrepreneur

I don't mind spending seven dollars if I am going to recoup my investment and be able to make money in the future. I would definitely take up your offer on working out a niche for myself. You obviously have made this a profitable endeavor. Please let me know.

8. Tony Kelly

Tony Kelly Entrepreneur

OK I bought into this via your affiliate link. Not really sure how to work it.
    Any chance of some help with this one??

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  9. Quest

Quest Entrepreneur

I was reading that the tool does do what it claims but can get you penalized and creates low quality backlinks.

10. Deon Christie

My best results with this tool was Not to connect to all the social platforms within the software at the same time. Instead, rather link your platforms manually by going to your profile settings. Then only activate one platform per month, and rotate with a different social platform each month. This way you won't be "Flooding" and platform and get suspended. I'm using a few auto post software systems with different intervals. I also make use of manual post scheduling for my blogs, this by the way is free...

11. Ryan Cameron

Ryan Cameron Entrepreneur

Any review about this tool?

12. Deon Christie

Hi Tony,

This little tool helped me a lot in generating traffic, back in the day when I got started. These days, my traffic skills had grown to a second nature, so to speak. I'm not quite sure if you purchased the option for 10 URLs or just one URL.

Regardless, you will see inside your membership you have a space that will indicate "Add URL" and you will have to enter the URL/URLs you wish to drive traffic to in that space and enter it. However, you must activate all the social platforms inside the membership, for which you will find complete instruction within the Three steps outlined.

If you do not have any social accounts with all the sites used by the software, then you simply sign up for the social platform used and activate it by entering the username and password into the software for each platform individually. All the tutorial to this can be found in step 3 if memory serves me right.

I have designed this website - Commission Robotics - that will take you step by step through the setup.
    Please don't hesitate to contact me, should you require more help.

Have a lovely Sunday,
    Regards,
    Deon Christie

13. Deon Christie

During the time that I have used this tool, I can assure you that none of my accounts got suspended. Bear in mind that for the $7 investment, one cannot really expect high quality back-links because paying for traffic can be a costly exercise.

Please don't hesitate to contact me, should you require some more help in driving traffic.

Regards,
    Deon Christie