BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. game333

game333 Entrepreneur

Being a successor now makes me wonder, what is the root of to success, I thought of Networking.

What do you think about networking, is that essential in part of every business?

T J Tutor likes this.

2. swalia

swalia Entrepreneur

Networking is definitely important for the growth of any business. Word of mouth publicity is always the best. Networking not only helps you in getting potential clients but sometimes also important business resources too.

game333 likes this.
  3. Pejman Ghadimi

Pejman Ghadimi Entrepreneur

Networking for the sake of networking is pointless. Networking with a purpose is important. Also remember that networking doesnt mean running around passing out cards, it means meeting and understanding what other people are best at.

game333 likes this.
  4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Networking develops a stronger presence for a person and/or a business. It's an essential in my opinion, not an option, for personal development as well as business development.

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  5. G4LJW

G4LJW Entrepreneur

Networking is a very useful thing, but is not necessary in all cases. You can create very successful online businesses with some decent advertising campaigns. You don't really need to speak to anyone at all, and yet still create a substantial income. If you're selling high-ticket items, then building up a network of trust, and having access to credible testimonials, is a very good idea. Some people are natural networkers, while others have to work at it. So, I would say that being a great networker isn't absolutely essential for success, but it sure can help!

6. Goldstandard89

Goldstandard89 Entrepreneur

I think networking only really works if you sell a great product or service. Otherwise networking is just a dead end because you know all these people but you can't transform that into sells. For me, word of mouth is far better and reliable than all my work trying to build up my list. In my business, I've gotten more work from people I didn't know because of past customers talking about my work. So I haven't exactly mastered networking, but making a great product works very well for my business. If you plan on scaling up your business, you need networking but you can't only have that it's simply part of the game plan.

7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Only a small part of networking is about making sales, and only for some. Networking is mostly all about influence, remedies, professional references, credibility, social acceptance, power brokering, professional growth, career expansion, resources availabilities, recognitions, and I can go all day on this.

8. Nathaneal

Nathaneal Entrepreneur

Abso freaking lutely! Social is a huge part of human life! business or not, the more people you know the better!

9. briannagodess

briannagodess Entrepreneur

I think every business, big or small, has to have some elements of networking in it. Basically, building relationships or networks is an important backbone of any business. I think knowing people around the business is very important because it helps get your business's name out there. The more people you know and talk to, the more that your business gets known. Of course, add to that how every aspect of your business needs some form of networking, from product promotion, to employment and to expansion of the business.

From where I am, networking gets a bad reputation because of all the pyramid schemes associated with it. But the truth is, networking is more than these pyramid schemes. Like I said, if handled correctly, networking can make your business progress. The more people you know, the easier it is to find specific people for your specific needs.

If you need your business to expand, you can hire people for that as well. And what better way to know efficient people than by networking, right? You can also benefit from other companies through networking. There's lots of uses for networking and I do think every business should make it a part of their company.

T J Tutor likes this.
  10. Gemma

Gemma Entrepreneur

Well said. Not only do you get leads and resources, you also build trust in the community.