BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Twista Tom

Twista Tom Entrepreneur

My cousin bought a weight loose product from ClickBank but the product owner didn't send any product either. Therefore, she submits a refund request and they didn't refund is money.
    FYI: It's in 60 days money-back guaranty offer.

2. lmefastpay

lmefastpay Entrepreneur

Hi,
    Sometimes their is a bit of delay for delivery of the product. And very often when using Clickbank. You need to click on the return to vendor button. In order to go to the link. It would be most helpful if you could provide the name of the item or product.

I also wanted to ask, Did you go through Clickbank support link near the bottom of the receipt page ?

3. Twista Tom

Twista Tom Entrepreneur

Thanks buddy for your help. I have found the vendor button and they said they'll refund my money as soon as they can. I bought a recipe book named 5 days detox.

4. Dandelion

Dandelion Entrepreneur

Thats sound great!!!. I have bought more then 50 products from ClickBank and haven't faced any issue.