BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Rohit Shrivastava

Rohit Shrivastava Entrepreneur

This has been bothering me a bit - because I use the site a lot on the phone though I don't see a problem with current web experience - except direct notifications.

Is anyone building the app ? Any entrepreneurs ? Who want to build it and post it to admin to upload to App Store ?

Cheers -
    Rohit S

2. K

K Entrepreneur

The site is fully responsive.

However we may re visit using a 3rd party app like Tapatalk.

3. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

As K said, Tapatalk is currently a possible option. The site seems to work well for me on Safari (iPhone, iOS9). What device are you using?

4. Rohit Shrivastava

Rohit Shrivastava Entrepreneur

iPhone 6 - iOS 9.2, do you get native app notifications like regular iPhone apps ?

5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Tapatalk is definitely a good idea. Viewing, and posting on forums using my smartphone have been really easy for me.

6. Cake

Cake Entrepreneur

I wouldn't do that if i were you.