BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Small Business, and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Alec Mosher

Alec Mosher Member

Good afternoon Mr. Johnson,

I'd like to start out by thanking you for the opportunity to speak with you about becoming an entrepreneur. I'm sure you have a very busy schedule and your time means a lot.

My question is about fundraising. I have had a very tough time getting in front of the right people to pitch my idea to. I am from a very small town with little start up presence. People where I am from don't typically have the funds to be able to help with things like this.

I'd like to learn about some of the problems you have had and how you overcame them. I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day,
    Alec Mosher

Zac Johnson likes this.

2. Zac Johnson

Zac Johnson Member

(posting this response from a similar question answered earlier)

I've always been self-funded, so this isn't something I can shed too much light on -- however I think people are way too quick to try and get money and give up a portion of their company when other options are available (kickstarter/self funding).

I would recommend checking out Neil Patel and Kris Jones, as he has a lot of experience in the seed funding / investing space. (Both of which I've interviewed on RISE)

In addition to that, I would say it doesn't matter where you live. With the power of the internet you can connect with anyone anywhere. Don't get discouraged with your surroundings, just keep contacting people until one bites.

3. Alec Mosher

Alec Mosher Member

Is there any chance that you could help me get in contact with the gentleman that you have mentioned above? They would be exactly the type of people that I need to speak with.

4. Zac Johnson

Zac Johnson Member

I would use the contact forms on their site. They are most likely very tough to get in touch with, but you should be able to ultimately reach them or find the information you are looking for on their sites.