BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Small Business, and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Integritas, Sep 27, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Integritas

Integritas Member

I am 26 years old I have a beautiful wife and a 15 month old daughter. I have always known that I was going to be in business for myself. I have a passion for helping others and my focus is to push others and encourage them to succeed. I love working with good people who are motivated to succeed; who see challenges as opportunities and embrace them. Honesty and integrity are the most important characteristics that describe anything that I do in business.

I currently work a full time job as an ER nurse in a rural area. Unfortunately I have not found as much fulfillment working as a nurse as I thought I would. It has simply resulted in long tiring shifts that have led me to empathy/emotional burn out, which is something that I never expected to experience. Unfortunately, I know that I cannot continue to work 40 hours a week in a hospital for the rest of my life. This has been a difficult conclusion for me to come to after my four grueling years of college.

I have a background in real estate and currently have a small portfolio of rental properties. I really have a passion for real estate. However, with the turn of the market recently it has been much more difficult to find properties where the numbers work from an investment stand point. I will always be involved in investing in real estate but I am looking for something more that will allow me to generate income.

Therefore, I am looking to diversify and create a new business/product that will allow me to support my family on my terms as well as employ others who share many of the same goals and values that I do.

2. Phillip

Phillip Member

Welcome to Entrepreneurfix, @Integritas

You came to the right place to start looking to diversify business that you want. :)

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

Welcome Integritas, you have come to the right place. I too am 26 years old but I am not married (I spend 15 + hours a day on the computer, does that count). I do hope that you will soon land yourself a business that will make you the kind of money where you can quite your job. I know some people in real estate that only sell 1 or 2 houses per year which is a an income level that is scary to live on. Anyways, have you explored any other ideas that might be interesting to you that you can do 100% online, possible from your home office. If you need someone who can help you figure everything out then PM me and I can do my best to help. I have 13 + years of experience working for myself, not all of them have been good though!