BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Introduction-Rock Solid Busines

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Randi Hodges, Feb 26, 2016.

Do you feel this might be an good opportunity for the folks in this forum?

1. Looks like a great opportunity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Looks like a lot of work, not interested

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.

Share This Page

1. Randi Hodges

Randi Hodges Entrepreneur

View attachment 388
    I am reading some wonderful, educational post here. This is my favorite forum now : Greetings, I am new to the forum world, I thank you for reading. My name is Randi Hodges in Medford, OR . I have been a natural stone engraver with 17 years of experience. I am releasing the first-ever comprehensive manual for launching a successful, natural stone engraving business today. In an industry with little information or awareness surrounding it, I want to use The Art, Process and Technique of Natural Stone Engraving to teach others about this profitable, untapped business prospect.

Facebook & web site, are under the same name. 11 you tube videos,2500+Gallery and processing stone images

Thank you for taking the time to read. I would love to chat with you. Randi

T J Tutor likes this.

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Link isn't working. Was this to the other intro thread?

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix @Randi Hodges ! Thanks for joining us.

Sounds as though you've got a plan formulating. Hope to hear more about your exploits and growth with your project.

Looking forward to our posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

4. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

Welcome to the forum. Your niche is a largely untapped and unique one. I am interested in stone engraving which I know is an absorbing and lucrative art. I would also like to know what a natural stone entails. I come from a region where quarrying is a major activity and involves mining of yellow stones. Are these in the natural stones category?

5. Randi Hodges

Thank you for the welcome : ) Yellow eh??? We had 3 different styles of stone we offered our customers. Cobble/River Rock, Slab Cuts/ Which were vast in this category, Lastly-Stone D'Jour/ anything that was cool and usually was a "short quarry"... and probably would have loved your Yellow Rock in this category. I would be happy to attach a chapter for you, Chapter One is fun. Who we wrote the manual for and ends in "Got Rocks"...do not know if this is legal to attach LEARNING (2).jpg in the forum platform. Perhaps you know or shoot me an e mail with a return to you and would be happy to send you a chapter to look at! Thanks again. Launch is soon- excited, terrified, excited. Cheers to you. Randi@naturalstoneengraving

6. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Hello there, @Randi Hodges! Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing. It seems like you're really passionate about pursuing this business, and that's great! Keep striving, and best of luck. :)

7. Randi Hodges

Thank You for the welcome! Passion, obsession....one in the same? I am sure a few of us can relate eh?? Randi : )