BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Kasim Abuaisheh

Kasim Abuaisheh Entrepreneur

Hello everyone,

My name is Kasim Abuaisheh from Atlanta, GA. It is a pleasure to be a part of this forum. I hope to learn a lot and spread as much knowledge as I can.

I am a 27 year old mechanical engineering graduate with experience in the following:
    -Gas station manager
    -General contractor (light commercial and residential renovations and remodeling)
    -Design engineer in the printing press / rotary die industry
    -Managing partner for a family entertainment center (Tiny Towne << check it out its actually really cool. We teach kids how to drive in a fun, safe, environment)
    -Currently left my position as general manager of Tiny Towne to pursue an opportunity in the fuel industry (in ground fuel tank testing, cleaning, repair, etc due to new regulations starting this year)

I have a passion for cars, driving, and the outdoors (hiking, biking). I serve on a board of directors for an Arab cultural center (Alif Institute) where we promote arab culture in a positive way and host festivals, teach the language, and support the community.

I hope to meet new people, share ideas, and learn from everyone. Let me know if you have any questions/comments!

T J Tutor, K and Rinat like this.

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome. You came to the right place judging by your interests. We look forward to your participation.

3. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

Welcome to the forums. I'm loving your list of experiences, especially Tiny Towne. It seems to be a very cool and client-engaging business.

4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

It is a pleasure to be a part of this forum. I hope to learn a lot and spread as much knowledge as I can.

I am a 27 year old mechanical engineering graduate with experience in the following:
    -Gas station manager
    -General contractor (light commercial and residential renovations and remodeling)
    -Design engineer in the printing press / rotary die industry
    -Managing partner for a family entertainment center (Tiny Towne << check it out its actually really cool. We teach kids how to drive in a fun, safe, environment)
    -Currently left my position as general manager of Tiny Towne to pursue an opportunity in the fuel industry (in ground fuel tank testing, cleaning, repair, etc due to new regulations starting this year)

I have a passion for cars, driving, and the outdoors (hiking, biking). I serve on a board of directors for an Arab cultural center (Alif Institute) where we promote arab culture in a positive way and host festivals, teach the language, and support the community.

I hope to meet new people, share ideas, and learn from everyone. Let me know if you have any questions/comments![/QUOTE]

Loads of experience to draw from. Have you a plan for your entrepreneurial future?

Hope to hear more about your progress.

See you around the forums.

T J