BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[Interviews] How BIG Online Marketing Experts Are Making Money Online

Discussion in 'Useful Resources and Inspirations' started by Kulwant Nagi, Nov 4, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Kulwant Nagi

Kulwant Nagi Entrepreneur

Hello Friends,

First of all I would like to say thanks to administrator of this forum who have come up with a great idea to unite all the entrepreneurs and upcoming entrepreneurs.

I am owner of BloggingCage.com where I used to interview all marketing experts, so I asked many questions in those interview.

In this thread I am going to share interview of some of the big marketing, blogging, affiliate marketing experts who have done awesome in their fields and inspiring people all over the globe to achieve their goals.
    Hope this would help. :)

2. Khunthai

Khunthai Entrepreneur

3. K

K Entrepreneur

Nice post and nice site, welcome.

4. opiektidung

opiektidung Entrepreneur

Verry nice post I like this post

5. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

It's great when people have not only found success, but have decided to share their tips and inspirations with others trying to make it.

6. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Interesting post, @Kulwant! Thanks for sharing. :)

Wow. Their stories somehow made me want to venture into online marketing. Very inspiring.

7. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

There's some great links there and I'm sure that's the kind of input the site wants, and needs. We all have an opinion on the different threads and even if just one comment helps a member that's good enough for me.

8. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Still relevant a year later.

pwarbi likes this.
  9. xeylonfm

xeylonfm Entrepreneur

I feel very inspired to be a member here because information being exchanged in this platform is really priceless. We have many people out here who are seeking proper knowledge about entrepreneurship because they have been fooled and scammed every time and again and their hope is running low. I have been a victim of scamming as well with fake people masquerading as the gatekeepers to the entrepreneurial heaven which turned out otherwise. A big thanks to all that come here genuinely to change the world from wherever and whenever they can. The universe owes you a lot. I do agree that internet marketing and any other business conducted online can be very lucrative when properly set. I have no doubt about that, but in the same time it can be risky. Internet marketing experts are really reaping big from their hard and ingenious work and people like me would like to join them in the success. Thanks all of you. Let us endorse what is legit all the time. Big up!

10. opiektidung

opiektidung Entrepreneur

I agree, sharing is a very beautiful thing

11. arthnel

arthnel Entrepreneur

Really great post. I'm already going through them to see what gems I can find. These are great motivators and there is always something that will stick to apply further down the road in my business ventures. Thanks again.

12. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

The post is definitely still relevant a year later and probably will be in another years time aswell.

Good advice and motivation never goes out of fashion and while business can change, the fundamentals are basically the same.

T J Tutor likes this.
  13. Nantchev

Nantchev Entrepreneur

14. Francis K

Francis K Entrepreneur

I love resourceful posts like this. Diggin' deep on some Brian Dean from backlinko. Keep em comin'!

15. DeathXGun

DeathXGun Entrepreneur

This was really a great post man. I appreciate it as I have little knowledge in this field, to be honest. I will be sure to continue studying them all. Thank you very much!! :)

-DeathXGun