BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Corazon

Corazon Entrepreneur

My nephew is scouting for a beach resort he would buy. He's got some rich partners. I wonder why a beach resort business, he was influenced by a beach resort owner in Boracay who he met there once. The resort owner used to be a bank employee who used his discretion in putting up the beach resort business by getting partners who are beach habitues. In short, my nephew is getting inspiration from that beach resort owner.

Who or what inspires you in your business endeavor?

2. rz3300

rz3300 Entrepreneur

I would say that I had a similar experience in following in the shoes of a good family friend. He had started a business when I was a kid and I was always around the store learning about stuff, so when my and my friends were on the hunt trying to start our own business he was there at the drop of a hat to guide us. I am pretty sure we could not have done it without his model and his experience. It is great if you can find someone like that.

3. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

The people who inspire me in my business endeavours are paradoxically viewed as losers and include hawkers and direct sales marketers. This is due to the fact that they operate under difficult circumstances but have somehow figured their way round the hurdles and are able to eke a living. They are a case study that the business model of 'lean and mean' which adapts to prevailing circumstances while having low overheads, works.

Ladyferoz likes this.