BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Johnathan Ball

Johnathan Ball Entrepreneur

Right now I have joined a place called kulaBrands. Everyone has 2 days left to be a founder, this means a 40% earning on all products ever made with this company. This company is not MLM, or anything like you've ever seen. We all will be earning from actors, singers, and inventors, with products being sold in major retailers. Products are already lined up for production, and the earning will be from reverse royalties for LIFE!

We are talking 6 figure income!

I'm super excited and I encourage you all to visit this link and go to a free about 15 minute webinar to learn more, this is truly life changing- I have stopped pursuing anything else new, for this business.
    this is the real deal!!
    please PM me for the link - I'm new and don't have 10 posts yet to post a link

2. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

I just checked it out, looks very interesting. Still don't fully understand the reverse royalty thing, guess that is in a webinar?

Edit - Just realized after reading more that it is probably beneficial for people to use your affiliate link. If I decide to do this, I will PM you.

Johnathan Ball likes this.
  3. Johnathan Ball

Thank you, yes it is explained in the webinar, hard to explain typed out- but it equates to thousands of dollars in passive income, this is the real deal :)

4. Johnathan Ball

Also signing up is not a commitment, just an opt in for the free webinar info- there's a webinar
    Mondays at 7 pm Pacific / 10 pm Eastern
    Wednesdays at 6 pm Pacific / 9 pm Eastern
    Thursdays at 6 pm Pacific / 9 pm Eastern
    Saturdays at 3 pm Pacific / 6 pm Eastern

5. azgold

I have a couple of questions that I'll ask here so others can read the answers:

1. What is it exactly that you get 40% of? Sales of the end product?
    2. Are there any costs involved?

You don't have to go into detail, just general answers will do.

Thanks.

Johnathan Ball likes this.
  6. Johnathan Ball

Sure! So right now is the founders special for 2 more days. You get an extra 40% on top of anything you make with us. For example when you sign up normal after Thursday you would get your first royalty on kulaBrands itself . 1 point in the founders pool. But if you're in now ... You get 1.4! And every project/product you do you'll earn the same 1.4. That's on everything again... Everything!

2. The cost is $199 one time membership for life. No annual/ monthly auto ship anything . If you decide to pledge on a product thereafter (means you're participating in 1 out of the 3 pools) you'll pay for the product and you get in delivered to you in pre sale . Hence you get the newest inventions/ projects first !

7. Johnathan Ball

Ok going to reply to your PM it won't let me without another 5 posts :/

8. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

This is actually an MLM Crowdfunding platform.

That is not thinking at all like an entrepreneur!

9. Johnathan Ball

if your sites are on too many things at once then you won't make money in any of them..... and mlm crowdfunding? not even close!

For one we don't rely on a Downline or a team below to be successful... For two we take crowdfunding to a whole new level and that's only part 1 of our process- this is brilliance to a whole new level

10. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Even the MLM industry as well as the SEC admit that this is MLM. It has three tiers (multilevel!).

See this negative report about the questionable structure of the founders as well as the company.
    KulaBrands Review: Crowdfunding manipulation?

You don't have to have a downline for MLM to exist as defined by the SEC, the FTC, and the U.S. Attorney General's office. There are other MLM business models aside from the well noted downline model.

You call it what you want, but this is a "going nowhere" company just like the founders recent MLM failure Kannaway. Sucked a lot of people in with high hopes, only to fail everyone's expectations.

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  11. Johnathan Ball

Thank you for the info.... well there's always something to read wrong about everything- we'll see... I have hopes for the company though :)

12. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

@ Johnathan Ball , One thing is clear here. Old wine in new bottle of 'hope'. Now only time can reveal itself will it be successful or not.

I am sure in the world of hungry 7+ Billion population , business like this creates more 'dream' ; 'risk' ; 'trust' and mainly 'greed'. Hope that's addressed properly with actual result and taking care of the 'business sustainability'.

We have seen "Ideas" like this if they get lots of funding then to create momentum all 'border line' or ' useless product / services' gets born. And within few years everyone will face loss of 'dream and greed'. Hope all type of Home works are done.

Best wishes.

13. azgold

What I didn't like after reading more is the part about buying products.

I guess I must not understand the model because I still don't understand how a person makes 40%, or on what. Do you automatically get 40% on a project that you gave a social shoutout to, or do you have to actually sell something? Does the 40% only apply to projects you help fund, a.k.a. purchase product from?

Ugh! I do not like MLMs.

14. Johnathan Ball

well, we don't rely on a Downline or a team below to be successful. the 40% is a founders special, you can be a founder in the program since it is launching and have 40% more then the regular people automatically in the whole company and all products- nothing to do, totally passive. the buying products is out of profit, and that's only if you decide to, but you earn more when you do.

15. Deni Dzoja

Deni Dzoja Entrepreneur

Lesson 1: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I'm 90% sure this is some hole-in-the-ground MLM garbage. If any of your commission is based on recruiting, it's a clear indicator. Do yourself a favor and make money the proper way.

T J Tutor likes this.
  16. Johnathan Ball

there is NO recruiting, it is passive! It is sharing in company profit