BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I'm Going for $300 Automatic Per Day

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing and Promotion' started by arthnel, Dec 5, 2015.

Share This Page

1. arthnel

arthnel Entrepreneur

I told myself that my approach is going to be simple. If I can get there, I can replicate what I did and just go higher. If I can find a ways online to market and make sales up to $300 per day, I would be well on my way. I'm looking at affiliate marketing, Ebook sales and some basic advertising of products. Even to me it sounds like a used up idea with little originality, but it's all I've got. I don't really know how, but I'm starting the journey. The main focus of the system is that I don't have to be there punching keys and checking in all the time. It has to become automated. I welcome your ideas and will surely keep you posted.

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Wow, I absolutely love your passion, and determination. Keep that fighting spirit up! I would be rooting for your success. All the best to you, and to your business! :)

3. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

You had a great sense of self determination! This is a good attitude that every entrepreneur must possess. As long as you believe in your dreams everything will materialize in your business. Wishing you the best of luck in your business endeavors!

4. arthnel

arthnel Entrepreneur

Yes I'm really serious about this. I'm looking into several avenues like even drop shipping using Ebay and Amazon. I'm totally new to the idea but it looks very lucrative. I want to be sure I'm studying the things that can go wrong and I see loads of information online, including Youtube to get started, even slowly.

5. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

To succeed in anything then determination and a will to make things work are key. Having an idea and then turning that idea into a profitable business are two entirely different things, but I wish you all the success with your venture.

Nothing is set in stone either don't forget, and if something isn't working, don't blindly stick with it. It's not a failure to change or ditch an idea.

6. Youngjoshua2020

Youngjoshua2020 Entrepreneur

I am the same way where I would like to start a online business. I spend a lot of time away from home in the HVAC trade. I want to become a licensed contractor and start that business that will require lots of hours again. I want to grow that because it's the best business I know to start. I am looking to start the online business as well because I can work from home. I like the affilate marketing, ebooks, blogging, online courses, and you tube videos. I haven't done much but have enjoyed researching online for years and joining forum websites. It would be great to make money and a lot of it online like we see people do. I want to cross invest and be wise with all the money and become big business but right now it's all a vision.

setupdisc likes this.
  7. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

Cross investing is a good idea if you've got the finances to do that. A lot of the time, people who start a new business can have limited funds so need to put everything they have into their new business.

Often, if the business doesn't succeed as quickly as they hoped, that's when they run into financial difficulties, and if they have invested in other things, they'll usually be able to have other funds to fall back on.

setupdisc likes this.
  8. Youngjoshua2020

I am cross investing with a dedicated amount.

setupdisc likes this.
  9. cashflowchase

cashflowchase Entrepreneur

I'm involved in a lot of affiliate marketing I'm a member of 2-3 different networks. MoreNiche which is Paydot merged together now. Cheetah Media Link and I think there might be two other networks I'm leaving out. The key is to have an idea first. You want to research it as much as you can. My affiliate sites been up for about 2 weeks now I havent received any conversion and over 250+ page views and over 50+ Amazon Affiliate clicks. I notice when I changed little things on the site I started getting a little bit more traffic. However my niche Idea is something I was interested in. Just because I'm interested doesn't mean everyone else is. That's the tricky part about affiliate marketing. You have to find a niche that works. I don't have too much competition running around my niche. Your first conversion should be replicated. When I get my first conversion I plan to contact that person and thank them personally, find any referrals they have, and ask for a testimony to show others. Thats very important you always want testimonies people are skeptical now a days so showing legitimacy is hard.

Most people who are successful in affiliate marketing are stingy with their information and they would rather charge you an arm and a soul to get that information. Affiliate marketing is basically about creating a algorithm or finding one that works and can be recycled to make an honest income.

I'm looking for an affiliate partner. I'm moving fast because of this saturated market. So I don't limit myself to just affiliate marketing. I plan to move to mobile. I'm willing to invest what little money I have with someone who is reliable consistent and very ambitious as I am.

I'm making money with a new marketing strategy if anyone would like to know what that is just shoot me a message. This isn't affiliate marketing. However its a patient slow process with strategic planning and paying close attention. "$300" a day with this marketing system is possible my goal is $500 a day. Just message me I'm already earning and I have proof too for the skeptics.

10. jsecligen

jsecligen Entrepreneur

I am also involve in affilliate marketing online like payment system,office space,travel,shopping and others but I don't have proof yet that I earn money but by doing research,review and be open to talk to others I will be able to know the things that I need to prioritize for me to earn my desired income and be with the community that will help together in order to achieve the goal in life.

11. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

Sharing information does seem to be limited these days when it comes to affiliate marketing, and while there are people making good money, the ones who are advertising that they'll share their knowledge for a set amount, aren't those.

The ones with the advertising all over the internet and mainly on the less reputable sites, are the ones who make their money from signing people up for a fee and then sending them a dodgy e-book that they've copied and pasted from another source.

12. Youngjoshua2020

I was watching lazyazzstoner he seems pretty legit. Then I found a website wealthyaffiliate that seems legit as well. I'm interested in affiliate marketing but to a extent. So I don't know what I want to do with it.

13. Youngjoshua2020

I want to start a YouTube blog. Alot of people currently listen to me for a lot of insight about different things. I really like to connect with people really.

14. arthnel

arthnel Entrepreneur

I'm definitely working affiliate marketing. I think it's a real key to making money online but my ideas are still hooked to Clickbank and now JV Zoo. I'm researching JV Zoo because it seems to encourage the 'easy' development of my own product that I can have affiliate marketers promote. So they make money and I make money but it frees me up to focus on other areas like product development and places to market.

I'm going to start posting the step by step plans, as much as I can, because the investment right now is not tons of money, but tons of time. I'm working now on some short Ebooks to add to lead/capture pages because of the encouragement to hastily create my own list. Sometimes I don't think list building is the only way but I guess it cuts the work in half. I'm not going to be difficult about this. The simple plan is to replicate what others have been doing until the light-bulb above my head really brightens up.

15. Billy Gene Is Marketing

Billy Gene Is Marketing Entrepreneur

Facebook Marketing is a great way to market yourself! There are over a billion people on Facebook and you can target certain people. I can teach you how to make effective ads that will turn a simple click into a paying customer. What is your email so we can discuss more?

16. Cleveland76

Cleveland76 Entrepreneur

I suppose one way you can easily replicate someone else's efforts is to sign up for their mailing lists, and save the deluge of emails they start sending you. They're basically putting you on an automated drip campaign that they set up in advance, which you could essentially just paraphrase and recreate for yourself.

One frustrating thing with JVZoo and Clickbank products though, particularly ones that are related to Internet Marketing, is that they are all essentially selling the same "training" over and over. If you check out some of the popular black hat forums, which often share these for free, you can see most of them are pretty vague and low in quality. It's all just information you could have found on your own by browsing the internet for free. They make a series of long winded verbose "training module" videos, which are essentially just screencasts captured in HD, along with some hastily written ebooks and bundle it all up and make it look more substantial than it really is. A training program which consists of an eBook, along with 5 other "bonus" eBooks, plus 8 GB of training videos, sounds pretty in depth and thorough, but often times it's not at all. They will spend entire videos covering the most basic stuff, such as setting up a Wordpress blog, or using the Google Keyword Planner for "niche research" and how to write "pillar articles".

The big challenge is to come up with something of real value to the potential customers, and not just more of the same, rehashed.

17. Valsthrivers

Valsthrivers Business Owner Entrepreneur

I've been promoting an online business for 7 months. I have never done anything like this in my life! I have shamelessly promoted myself on fb, twitter, Pinterest and any stranger on the street within 3 feet...I am looking for new ways to reach out for free customer accounts. Videos on fb get tons of website hits, but I haven't ventured into Youtube. Any advice would be appreciated.

18. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Jay's Lazy Ass Stoner guides are very definitely legit! He's a great teacher, explains everything in a way people can understand and he knows what he's talking about because he's done it and still does.

19. setupdisc

setupdisc Moderator Entrepreneur

There's a lot of great ways out there to build things up and keep them going strong. Keyword (no pun intended) is to build. $300 a day is reachable. It is even surpassable. The interesting thing is that it may not come the way you anticipate it or expect it to, and there's both something intriguing and perplexing about that all at the same time. The question isn't whether you will reach $300 a day...but when, and which method you will use to do it best for you.

As for marketing, there's a lot of great ways out there from email to social media. I would like to say that Facebook is a great way to reach people (because it is for personal and idea sharing), but I honestly haven't had too many people translate into sales from it, partially because the majority of facebook's users tend to be more recreational than business-oriented or professional, whereas something like LinkedIn is all about business and directed specifically to those ends. Can you use facebook? Yeah, definitely. And for some it will work (especially if you have things people want or need in the circles you're in and how they see you).

Sometimes it isn't who you market to as much as how you've marketed to them (and how they feel about it and the place they're marketed from) to know whether it's going to be a solid translation into a sale and worth your time to do it.

I admire your passion and fire for business success, and I believe that if you remain constant in your image and presentation on ALL of the social networking sites, ALL of the emailing lists, and all of the other ways of promoting yourself...you will find out (directly) which of those work for you and which to leave behind.

Even though there's a mix of everyone online everywhere anymore, there still seems to be some psychology reflected on the demographics of who uses what where and why that can be used to your advantage if you research it further.