BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Ali

Ali Entrepreneur

I'm 30 from Milwaukee Wisconsin and probably thought of started every type of business. And I need help! Really I know I'm not too far off from getting to something that will last a while and be definitive instead of failing or not living up to expectations.

K and T J Tutor like this.

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hello @Ali , and welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Great to have you join us.

We all have a challenges that seem insurmountable at times. Here is an age old salesman's response when replying to a query for help. "I know how you feel, I've felt that way, here is what I have found". It's called the "Feel, Felt, Found" response. It is meant to garner and embrace that which compels a person as well as put them at ease by them realizing they are not alone in whatever experience(s) may have brought them face to face with their challenge(s).

You need to find your passion. You are languishing for not having latched onto a subsequent path to success. This is a common interruption in a person's pursuit of success. Some people need to follow a passion, off the cuff and having only just met you, your post tells me you are likely this type of entrepreneur. There are those that are not made this way and do not require a passion for a specific type of business or niche. Both types are well represented among entrepreneurs and neither is any more successful than the other. It's just important for one to know which category they may fall into IMO. It makes it easier for them to get into the groove and on the correct path.

I recommend you post to a thread I started this week and I will be posting responses to beginning tomorrow. I have done this in another popular Fix Forum and it has helped many hundreds, maybe thousands, of aspiring marketers and fledgling business owners.
    What Stops You From Getting Started In Business

Look forward to seeing you around the community. Be active, post often, report your progress, and contribute where you can. This is the best
    and fastest means by which to acquire the attention of your new fellow members.

Good Luck

T J

K likes this.
  3. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

welcome

Why not talk about some of the things you have done in the past in the forum? We would love to know!

4. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

Welcome to the forums! It would be great to have some insight into the variety of ideas that you have had for businesses over the years. Consider posting it in our Ideas section. Let me know if you require any other assistance.

5. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@Ali, welcome to EntrepreneurFix!