BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

i'm 60 and a truck driver,wanting to make money

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by klaughlin62, Nov 22, 2014.

Share This Page

1. klaughlin62

klaughlin62 Entrepreneur

Been trying to make money online now over 2 year's and just about ready to call it quit's but a couple month's ago I started my first blog.And I like blogging lol.Now I have 3 blog's and google adsense on them,plus couple of afftiliate banner's.But still not making any real money.may 2 or 3 dollar's a day.So i'm still out here driving truck.My real passion is to retire so I can go play GOLF every day lol.Internet marketing I been trying to make money with Mobe and 4 corners,and nothing is working and lost 10 of thousand's of dollar's.So don't want to do any more of that wife is ready to leave me haha.But was getting ready to sign up with The Dojo to see if I can get some help in there to do some more affiliate marketing to go with my blogging.Realy need to make some money and get off the road , thanks all

K likes this.

2. K

K Administrator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Good to see you here man.

3. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Hi, fellow Dojo member! Nice to see you here.

4. treebark

treebark Entrepreneur

I am 60 as well, and working making O-rings. I need to supplement my income!

The only good thing about my job is I can walk to work even though I live in rural Pennsylvania. Plus my boss and 60 as well. In actual fact our company may close its doors soon. So making money is my priority as well.